wine allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wine allergies

found this very interesting. I definitely suffer from some of these symptoms and have noticed that they seem to be getting worse over the years.

Nobody Knows Anything ? Wine allergies
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

wine allergies

Very interesting. I had heard about the sulfites, but never thought about there being molds in wine. I have had allergies for years, and normally am affected mostly by damp weather due to the molds I am allergic too. I wonder if certain wines have more molds than others? Could make for an interesting search. I'm not even sure I would be allergic to food types of molds, but maybe only environmental molds. This has definitely got me curious... thanks for the link!
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

wine allergies

I noticed about a year ago that wine would give me worse hangovers.......still drank it though :bonkers:......but also got heavily into gin as a substitute LOL......

Interesting link, Det, thanks

Suze x
      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

wine allergies

Yup the chemicals in wine don't agree with us at some point. I blew up on wine and didn't like the natural ones. Now I tell people I am allergic to wine, no thanks, i don't want one.
        Wine is loaded with yeast that raises holy hell with the body and especially the MIND!

Luv Ripple~:h

Comment

Working...
        X