what supps should i take....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have always taken a multi vitiman, a b vitiman supp, green tea extract, and cranberry extract.

MWO offers a complete supplementary programme. Have you looked at that?

In addition, there has been quite a bit of disscussion on this subject on this forum. If you do a search, I'm sure you will get a lot of information.

That said, I think many of us "tailor make" our supplement programme based on our needs. (or perceived needs). I take a huge ammount of supps, probably much more than I actually need, but that's me and my choice.

I am very "into" supps, so pls feel free to ask specific questions.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

beatle;246902 wrote: MWO offers a complete supplementary programme. Have you looked at that?

In addition, there has been quite a bit of disscussion on this subject on this forum. If you do a search, I'm sure you will get a lot of information.

That said, I think many of us "tailor make" our supplement programme based on our needs. (or perceived needs). I take a huge ammount of supps, probably much more than I actually need, but that's me and my choice.

I am very "into" supps, so pls feel free to ask specific questions.
      wheres the info on that supp program?

Comment

Trailbraken, if you go through the past pages of this part of the forum you can pull up a lot of interesting discussion on supps.

what stage of this are you at? AF? off and on? trouble with cravings? worried about withdrawals? perhaps we can get a better idea of what you may need most.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Trailbraken, Yes alot of us tailor make supps to our individual needs. MWO is a great source as well as 7 weeks to sobriety and vitamins for dummies which has a section on alcoholism. I take alot as well but I tell ya even when I do slip up it seems to make recovery and getting back on track easier.

Comment

Here is the latest from MWO on supps:

http://www.mywayout.org/supps/update.pdf

As KAT20 says, "Seven Weeks to Sobriety" is also an excellent source for information on supplementation for people with alcohol problems. However, I believe that you are young enough that you have not done enough damage to require the extreme supplementation in that programme. Probably the MWO programme is better for you. Also, because it is made a bit simpler and easier to follow. I think that is the whole idea behind the MWO programme-- that it should be easy to follow (not millions of pills). Still, if you are interested, "Seven Weeks" is very fascinating reading... about the brain chemistry.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
            X