Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday - Dec 31, 2007 New Year's Eve

Hello all Abbers,

I hope you don't mind if I start the thread today.

I am so excited about having a sober New Year's Eve!! We will be doing fireworks and being with family.

Even though I had a few blow outs this last couple of weeks, the vast majority of my last few months has been sober and it has been wonderful.

I just want all of you to know how much I love each of you and am wishing all of you a wonderful New Year's Eve and a truly blessed 2008.

Love to all,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Cindi: Many thanks for starting this thread...it's a mainstay for me. Have a wonderful night tonight. I too can't remember a New Year's Eve when I was sober. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm planning to take the g-kids to church...I really must thank the Universal Spirit for my sobriety.

You're doing so well Cindi. Come to MWO whenever you can...we need you as much as you need us. I think that's how MWO works. In the meantime, do whatever it takes to guard your new-found sobriety.

I just know that 2008 will be clean, clear, & sober. Love, Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

End of the year greetings ABeroonies!!!

heya Cindi and Mary, yes a sober NY'rs eve party sounds unusually good doesn't it?
      last year was fun but I WAY overdid it by about 10 large glasses of vino and was horribly ill for several days after. ick! I will be busy cooking and having 'real' fun tonight
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
      X