Have I really got here?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just looked at all the thread/subject titles on the first page for the first time in ages....I usually just go to New Posts or go to specific headings on that page....

It reminded me of the early days in July when I would look at the title of this one and wonder if I would ever get here....or be able to stay here..... Even 'Long Term' was beyond me and as for 'Moderators'!!! But it was my goal - one day.

The 'staying here' I shall have to 'see' about but I do feel I am here just now ....and am I grateful!?!!?!! MWO is just the best! I was told by too many people that that was IT. Even a spoonful of cough medicine would be the end of me....I didn't beleive it but never wanted (or ever want) to be complacent. But I have reached a Christmas where, after six months AF, I happily have half a glass of wine and soda from time to time....and, although I had a glass of the same last night out with friends, tonight is NYE and I haven't had a drink and I don't want one......yea!

And I feel so, so, so blessed and lucky - and relieved and happy!

THANK YOU EVERYONE AT MWO - AND RJ.

It's a good feeling and I'd like to come here next year, LTM's, ever grateful for all I read and hear and all the support of you amazing folk! (And yet continue to support and get all the wonderful support (if blessed) of all the AF-ers I have soooh much love and respect for. I am just lucky.)

Happy 2008!

Love FMS xx :thanks:
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Bloody fantastic FMS!!! So, very proud of you.

A happy 2008 to you and everyone else here at MWO!

Comment

Working...
    X