Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY 2008 AT THE INN!!

HAPPY 2008 AT THE INN!!

I'm just pititul, just couldn't make it past 11:30 pm last night. However, I did hear lots of noise down in the ballroom! I'm not sure if you all were contiuing to frollick or if there was a huge battle with Al going on but I hope all is well this morning.

I'm sure whatever it was I'll be hearing from Margaret . Hmm, maybe I'll just pull the covers over my head and let Hannah handle it--How's that for leadership?

Love and Peace
    Rob
    Attached files [img]/converted_files/400157=2102-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

HAPPY 2008 AT THE INN!!

Inners,

I was in bed by 11:30 with you.

However, we did have fireworks to match those on this site.

We had two packs of miscellaneous fireworks, lots of which the kids could actually do. We had Roman Candles, Pandas (really cheezy), Black Cats (because no firework day is complete without) and lots of sparklers.

We launched 26 Excalibur mortars, and another box cheaper ones thrown in because we are stupid enough to spend a couple hundred on fireworks. Hubby and son set them up so that they can launch six or so one right after the other with some kind of fuse stuff...

(Hubby was an Air Defense Artillery guy and he loves this stuff.)

We also had three amazing and incredible "grand finale" fireworks that hubby set up to go off one right after the other.

I was afraid we would set the woods on fire but thankfully did not and more importantly, no one was hurt. Whew. Another display without injuries.

We set all this off at 11:00 our time, figuring it was 12:00 one time zone east of us. Us oldies but goodies were exhausted and 11:00 was really pushing it.

No struggles with AL last night. My son did keep looking around for my "stash," though. I explained to him all "stashes" were gone, I was sober and if I had a stash, he would've been welcome to it. He actually looked happy and pleased.

I felt great, dinner was great, brownies were great and being with my family was AWESOME, especially sober.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

HAPPY 2008 AT THE INN!!

Cindi - that is sooooooooooooooooh good! Well done you and I am so pleased for you!

I made it to our town fireworks (but could easily have been snuggled up too!) and THE PEOPLE!! So, so many! But in good spirits and not all pissed. How I notice these things now! I posted one of the rockets I photographed at the Inn last night! An MWO rocket!!

So, 2008 it is! Have a very happy one all!

Love FMS xx
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

HAPPY 2008 AT THE INN!!

Rob - our moods are in sync today, because I am feeling like going slightly nutty w the graphics - so you rest your poor head, and I'll whip up a few on your behalf!

Let's see,

The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

HAPPY 2008 AT THE INN!!

The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

HAPPY 2008 AT THE INN!!

And to all my good friends at the Inn -

Comment

HAPPY 2008 AT THE INN!!

Happy New Year, Inn Mates.....
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

HAPPY 2008 AT THE INN!!

Hello Inn Friends,

Happy New Year and a welcome to 2008.

I have made it back after an extended holiday tour to friends and family. I ejoyed most of it. But I am glad too to have it completed.

I am wishing you all a great start to your 2008 AF goals whatever they may be.

Wishing you well from a cold and blustery Tennessee Mountain.

July

Day 160 AF

Comment

Working...
                  X