Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Good Morning Everyone,

Where is everbody ? I never started one of this threads before. So anyway it's back to work and school today. So far January is starting out great. Completed Day One AF last night, and I'm ready for tonight.

Best Wishes everyone on this journey for an AF January 2008.

THIS IS THE YEAR !
    Miss October :blinkylove:

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Hi Ms. Oct. & tk: Thank you Ms. Oct. for starting. Do it whenever you can. I'll be starting my babysitting duties tomorrow & might not be able to get to the site early. I really love this thread. It's one of my mainstays. I've been reading a little on MWO forums...gosh! there's so much optimism. It's great to see.

I've been sober for almost 3 months, & that has changed my internal life completely...no guilt, distraction, confusion. I can clear up issues & put them behind me. There was so much festering when I was drinking, because it gets in the way of processing issues (whether internally or w/someone else).

Take care everyone. I'll check in later. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Happy New Year everyone! I missed yesterday's thread, 'cause I was completely lazy yesterday and didn't even sign on to the computer at all. Of course, I had planned to get a lot done, but so be it.....

Anyway, I have the feeling that 2008 will be a good year, and I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be a little harder getting back into the day-to-day routine after the relative ease of the holidays.

I hope everyone here has a 2008 where you make progress on your drinking and in many other areas of your life.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Kathy,

I am so glad you had some "down time day" yesterday.

It was also sweet that you added the "in many other areas of your life," because we are so much more than our drinking, even if it is and always will be in the forefront.

I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your daughter -- difficult as it can be, lol. I know...

I am so grateful to be here on MWO and with all of you.

Please have a wonderful, sober, happy day.

Love,
        Cindi
        YoungAtHeart;248581 wrote: Happy New Year everyone! I missed yesterday's thread, 'cause I was completely lazy yesterday and didn't even sign on to the computer at all. Of course, I had planned to get a lot done, but so be it.....

Anyway, I have the feeling that 2008 will be a good year, and I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be a little harder getting back into the day-to-day routine after the relative ease of the holidays.

I hope everyone here has a 2008 where you make progress on your drinking and in many other areas of your life.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Happy hump day ABerooonies!

loverly AF night yesterday at a friends house. I brought my AF vino and all was well.
          awfully busy at work today so have to be brief....

be well everyone!!
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Hi everyone....officialy signing in on the abs board on my 3rd day AF!!!

Im so happy to be here again and look forward to having great sucess and sharing all my ups and downs with you guys.

Loves

Lou-Lou x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Hi hi - me too, very glad to be here!
              I don't drink anymore!
              (day 2)
              FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

afternoon everyone....1/2 way through day 2......keeping it together..
                -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Good afternoon all - so far so good today. Feel a little of that stress creeping back in after a full day of work.

Best wishes to all.

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Good afternoon all!
                    YAY to all the newbies here. We welcome you with open arms! I am really going to try to focus on my health and fitness in this coming year. I think that would really make me feel better about myself generally.
                    Love and hugs to all
                    Jen
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Maannn.....am I the only one at the Inn that feels like S*#T?? 1/2 way through only day one and I feel like crap. Mostly anxiety...CRAZY anxiety, but I have to do this.

Not of course that I want any of you to feel bad!

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

Take Heart,

We all feel like you do, that's why we are here. We are sick & tired of feeling like crap. You are doing great....you said you are half way through the day. You can do it, and when you wake up in the morning, you will have ONE FULL AF DAY UNDER YOUR BELT. Take care of yourself tonight.
                        Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

well day 2 almost done. It was a shitty one. I am so glad to hear all your successes today. Good job, and for me, tomorrow morning, i begin day 3. Wow...who'd have thunk it!
                          great job everyone.
                          Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
                          X