All One for kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All One for kids

Just wanted to share with other parents out there...

I've always had a hell of a time getting my daughter to take multi-vitamins. She won't swallow pills and hates the flavor of every chewable I've ever given her.
    But now I'm giving her half-dose of All One and she LOVES it!! Well, she loves the way I give it to her. I blend a few pieces of frozen peaches with OJ and half a dose of All One powder. I am so glad to have her finally taking some nutritional supplements, especially after finding how much better I feel since I've been taking All One.
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

All One for kids

Great Idea...MOW! Sounds like your getting your daughter started early on enjoying a vitamin smoothy!!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

All One for kids

Way better than my mother's remedy for my kids when they were teething....rub a bit of whiskey on their gums?

Geez, and I wonder why I have trubbles. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
      :H
      Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

Working...
      X