a bit wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a bit wrong

Farmer Joe went out to the hen house one morning to find his randy rooster dead. He needed to replace him to continue his breeding program with his hundreds of chickens.
    He bought another rooster from one of his neighbours.
    Before letting the rooster loose with the hens he gave it a pep talk.
    "Now, I want you to pace yourself, my last rooster died because he wore himself out. All of these hens need to be fertilised and there alot of them, so don't root yourself to death!"
    The rooster took one look at all the hens just waiting for his services and he put himself into top gear to get around to them all.
    When he finished with the chickens he raced outside and found the ducks, and had his way with them.
    Then he got into the geese.
    After this he discovered the turkey pen (O joy for him!!).
    When he finished with the turkeys he hunted down the guinea fowl and the pheasants!
    That afternoon Farmer Joe went out looking for his rooster. He found him lying flat on his back in the middle of the yard with the vultures circling overhead, getting lower and lower.
    "Stupid Rooster" he cried "I told you not to root yourself to death!!!!"
    The rooster cracked open one eye, looked at the farmer and said "Go Away!!! They're getting closer!"

a bit wrong

THAT IS HYSTERICAL!!!!!!

Comment

a bit wrong

a bit wrong? AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! I say just right! Thanks GS!! Great onE.

Comment

a bit wrong

I love it!..:h

Comment

Working...
        X