Birds & bees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds & bees

I thought that I'd already posted this one.. but between, waitin' tables & forwarding jokes over the net,... I might not have...:rolleyes

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

"Mother, where do babies come from?"

The mother thinks for a moment, & says, "Well, dear, Mommy & Daddy fell in love & got married. One night they go into they're bedroom , they kiss and hug and have sex."

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, "That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy's vagina. That's how you get a baby, honey." The child seems to comprehend.

"Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room, you had daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?

"Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry."

:eek :eek

Birds & bees

And a new dishwasher.

Comment

Birds & bees

Birds & bees

And a recumbant bike! :lol

Comment

Birds & bees

Try earning a whole house full of furniture ...its a lot of work!! :rollin

Comment

Birds & bees

Birds and bees

Allie, I am guessing you can hardly talk after a whole house full of furniture huh???!!!:rollin Hugs, Mary

Comment

Birds & bees

Re: Birds and bees

Gee Allie.......AND you want to go to New York too?? You are going to be busy!!:happy

Comment

Working...
            X