to all those on chat last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all those on chat last night who listened to me.........

I am still feeling pretty down.........and yes, although my goal this month was Af, i know I broke that plan and it will be hard to get back those AF days.........

I am so sad and upset right now.

After 7 years of being single I really thought that after being with Mike for a year and a half things were good.............I was completely shocked last night when I walked into his house and was told "yep, sorry, can't handle the seriousness of the single mom thing"

So now I'm back at square one...........And I know that square one will be much better without AL on my back.............but right now the crutch is making it a little easier to cope.........so please bear with me friends as I fight through this pain.............because my heart is in so much pain right now............

I slept a little but I woke up crying, he sent me an email asking me if I'm okay -- of course I wanted to respond "what the $@$@ do you think #E@$@ #$@$@# but I didn't..........

I am so glad my daughter is at her dad's this weekend because I don't think I could cope right now honestly..........It is 6am here..........I know I will spend the day in and out of bed and probably with a drink in hand for most of it........and I know that is not the best but if that's how I have to deal with the pain well then that's how I have to deal with the pain.........cause I am in so much pain in my heart right now.........I will worry about AF tomorrow when my daughter comes home..........today I need to worry about the pain..........

I am sooooo sorry that I have dissapointed you guys. I really didn't want to and I feel horrible that I did. Please know that I love you guys to death and I feel sick that I let you down. I'm so sorry.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Hi Universal, I wasn't on chat last night when you were so I'm not sure what happened but I did just go through the end of a long term relationship so I can relate with some of what you are going through. If you ever want to PM me to vent or unload feel free. I know you are hurting right now but do not allow some man to control your happiness/contentment in life. Give that power to you.

Comment

Universal,

I was not on chat last night but what you say here is relevant to all of us at MWO. Pain and fear are triggers for alcohol. You are feeling real emotions. Without judging you in the least, I'd say to try not to drink today.

Let the raw emotions be real and deal with them the best you can. You will be a stronger, sober mom for your little girl when she gets home from her dad's. That is what she and you deserve most. As a dad myself I know that is what I believe. I'll be thinking about you today.

July

Comment

Universal: I feel your pain. God, I do. Sending hugs your way ...
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

:l :l Universal, we havent met before, but I just wanted to send you huge BB hugs ..... :l :l
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Hang in there UNI...

i know last night was rough..i too had a long term relationship end abruptly....
            i think that you made some headway last night by at least listening to us...even after we ganged up on you (in a nice way)....
            come back to the chat room again and stay connected...

please be ready for your daughter...she needs to be your focus right now...you know that she will be happy to see you and a smile will come across her's and your face....everything else will seem minor at that point......

sending good vibes northward...
            -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

Thanks Tree.......I don't feel like you guys "ganged up on me" you just did what I needed to hear...............

I love you all.........I'm having a rough day,,,,,it will be a rough night.......but I know you will all understand...

Love you guys.
              Uni
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

Hi there....i don't know you ...but be rest assured things will look brighter in the morning when you see your little one...mine always make me feel better...i am praying for you and hoping things brighten up in your world...blessings...buckle

Comment

Hi Uni,
                  good to meet you in chat.. am with you & understanding what you are going through..
                  Lets go AF tomorrow eh? I think Marli is starting a thread??

Comment

Hi, Universal, I was not in chat with you last night either, but can feel your pain.
                    Please don't feel you have disappointed anyone here. We all fall and must get up an rise again. Today is a new day and AF, ODAT is a great goal.
                    Pick up and start again, you can do it.

Winefree

Comment

Damn, relationships suck. I've been a single mum for ten years and I understand what that really means. I have also been abruptly dumped and it was the worse time of my life. However, having come out the otherside, I know that it didn't kill me, and I won't ever invest that much before I know what the other person's real values are.

Know that you will be ok. Just try and keep the drinking at a minimum until you feel strong enough to tackle it again.
                      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Good advice Flip.. will be takin it myself!

Comment

Working...
                        X