Stinging Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stinging Pain

This probably sounds strange but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced "stinging/burning" pains when going AF. I am on day 3AF and I have really wierd pains every once in a while near my left armpit (How's that for specific). I also have a number of other aches that weren't there when I was binging. I know this happened to me last year when I when I was really cutting back. Has this happened to anyone?
    Thanks.

Stinging Pain

No, nothing like that for me. I got back aches and just normal grumps and pains but nothing like that. Wish I could help more....congrats on 3 days. Take care and if it gets worse...or even now go see the doc, okay? It's not like heart attack pain?

Standard aches and pains are pretty normal when detoxing I would just hate for it to be masking something. Hopefully someone with more info will be coming along soon.

Take care
    ~tammie
    "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Stinging Pain

Day 3 is AWESOME! ripper effort cobber!
      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
      X