X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All One

Howdy All,
    I just received my supps today. Woot!

I've been to the All One website & I can't seem to find any smoothie recipes.
    I ordered the "Fruit Antioxidant" variety. I like V8, but I don't care for the fruit-infused version & I don't care for OJ.
    I was thinking about mixing it with some yogurt & vanilla Lactaid. (intolerant)

Any suggestions/favorite mixes?

M
    Be who you are & say how you feel. Because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. Theodor Geisel (aka, Dr Suess)

All One

I make a smoothie with soy milk, frozen blueberries (very high in antioxidants), All One and a super-green powder. It's delish!
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

All One

I mix my All un One with OJ. But for a special treat on weekends, I love to put it in the blender with soy milk, a banana and some frozen strawberries or blueberries, yummy! Oh and you can add a TBS of flax seed oil for a terrific boost!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

All One

Mouse - i just noticed you have as your location "Cracker Central" - cracked me up! I'm from Florida, my mom's family a long line of crackers. I so rarely run into anyone who knows the term cracker. Welcome to MWO!

Comment

All One

I make various smoothies in the morning using fruit juices or almond milk (more digestible than soy and higher in protein). I also buy a bag of frozen mixed berries and toss a few of those in the blender...yummy! since I get LGlutamine in bulk powder I dump a heaping t spoon of that in there as well. super smoothies!

cracker central hahahahaha
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

All One

I blend mine with a Low-Carb Chocolate Protein Powder and Yogurt - yummy! if I feel like something not too sweet, I will mix it with my Low-Sodium V-8...
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

All One

Det - what brand of almond milk are you getting? Or are you making your own? The almond milk I've tried has only a couple grams of protein, compared to like 8 or 9 in soy milk. That's why I use the soy. grrr. I'd love to use almond milk if I got the same protein out of it. (oh, also, if I could find an unsweetened one - don't want all those sugars... yucko)

Comment

All One

MOW, I'm actually soaking some almonds right now. I'll let you know how it turns out.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

All One

incidentally while we are talking smoothies I've become quite partial to unflavored Jarrow whey protein. it has NO artificial crap in it at all which is amazing. and being unflavored I can gourmet-it any way I like garlic smoothie anyone?
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

All One

My fave protein powder is Hemp protein powder (no, not for the reasons you're thinking). I love that it not only offers great quality protein, but also is rich in fiber and omegas.

Comment

All One

Almond milk?
                      Sounds delicious! where can i find that?!

M
                      ps. I live in Yulee. Five years now, I've seen better & I've seen worse. But nothing that feels more like home. I tolerate the crackers & they tolerate me.
                      Be who you are & say how you feel. Because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. Theodor Geisel (aka, Dr Suess)

Comment

All One

I've just been mixing the ALL ONE with water and it goes down fine.
                        Not enough time in the morning to do the smoothie thing, but they all sound great.

Comment

All One

I just jumble my All One with Spicy V8 and a few ice cubes for workdays, and something fancier for weekends: any type fruit juice with a half banana, Designer Whey protien plus frozen strawbrerries or blueberries!
                          "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

All One

We are an almond milk drinking family as well because I am trying to get everyone off of cow's milk. MOW with your thyroid issues you should not be having too much soy milk (which I know you know). I find it in the health food section of our local store. It is real creamy tasting and really great on cereal.

Det, let us know how your milk turns out. What do you do with the almond meal left behind??
                            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

All One

I actually can find Almond Milk at any grocery store that proudly displays any organic or health food aisle. I found some at Kroger (if you have those.) More and more groceries are having a small aisle devoted to such items.

Comment

Working...
                              X