Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday at the INN

Well good morning, my friends!

I'm up withthe birds, aren't I? Well before the birds, actually. I woke up at 4am, AGAIN! For some reason I just am not requiring that much sleep lately. I go to bed at 9p, fall asleep by 10pm, but wake up raring to go at 4am.. curious? Oh, well.. It is a nice quiet time for me to meditate and come here for a chat before I start my day.

I got my tooth pulled yesterday and am healing quite well. I did take two Vicodin yesterday and that made me goofy. I did feel a cringe of crave after I took them, which I have before, but was able to recognize and move on. Vicodin are a touchy thing for me. I have to be careful when I take meds like this as I could probably like them too much. So, I feel much better today and am back on Ibuprophen. They are back in the med chest. I don't want to feel any sort of intoxication.. I am frree of that and intend to stay that way!!!

I am off today, and I plan to RELAX! I am going to read, read, nap and read.

So, I will check in later to see how everyone's Saturday is filling up.

Namaste,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Saturday at the INN

Good Morning INNmates.

MM- Hope you recover quickly from your tooth extraction. Sounds as if you have a nice relaxing day planned.

Denise - This would be day 6 for you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope the day goes well, we'll be thinking about you.

Simon - Welcome to day 11. Hope your rainy day went well. We've finally got some sunshine here in the Midwest US, hope you get some of the same. I hope you were able to find the info that you needed about Camprel on the boards, many find it very effective.

I thought you'd given up stalking MM!! Flying all the way over here for a one day meeting-who do you think you're kidding? Meditating-Pshaw!

MM- Here's a nonlethal weapon in case you need to defend you honor

Well off to see what the day has in store for me.

Love and Peace
    Rob

Comment

Saturday at the INN

YEOWZA! I just made my first real food and decided for scrambled egg whites with sauteed peppers. Put a little extra sauce on it, usually lov eth ekick, but it got in my open wound.. GOOD GOD!

Thanks, Rob.. I have a little more than a pillow ready for ol' Satori..... hee-hee-hee!

Must go pump up now.. I will be ready for you "grasshoppa" (aka, Satori)

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Saturday at the INN

MedMama....hot sauce in an open wound? are you trying out for a new TV reality show?

hahahaha
        ..sorry.
        hope yer feeling chipper straight away,

Garlicy one
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday at the INN

My counselor said No cooking the first year or entertaing! YEAH! Thats a BIGGIE TRIGGER, so I love being FREE from duties...91 DAYS today, I feel good for once.

Yippie!
          Ripple~
          :H

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW!

Comment

Saturday at the INN

gday guys, checking in again! you will be hapy to know that I have not been in the wreck room and doing really well 24days af!
            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
            X