Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat 12th Daily

up and at 'em AB-omatics!

this is funny: went to the party last night...salad in hand to a very confused household. appears i was a day early! eeeeeeeegads!!! how embarrassing is that?
    so tonight I attend the party. now I have to come up with another dish to make. ahhahaha.
    had a nice quiet AF dinner at home instead with dear Dx which can't be beat anyhow.
    hope you are all well and happy!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Sat 12th Daily

That's pretty funny Deter. I'm glad that you and Dx enjoyed your evening anyway. Something funny happened last night here also. The group that I practice with here held an open house. We had all sorts of food and wine (and I had a bottle of AF wine in my office). Hardly anyone showed up , but we ended up having a great time anyway.

I did have thoughts a few times of how "nice" it would be to have a couple of sips of wine, but they never became a serious struggle. I turn my back on thoughts like that. It has worked so far. I was noticing that a few members of the group were getting a bit tanked by the end of the evening, and I was glad it wasn't me.

Anyway, happy Saturday, all! Enjoy!

Hugs,:l

Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sat 12th Daily

Hey all, thought I would stop in. Hope everyone is doing well! Today is one year for me without smoking and without abusing alcohol. I never thought I would get to this point and I truly believe it wouldn't have happened without the support of you all...have a great weekend!!
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Sat 12th Daily

Java: Good for you. One year is quite an accomplishment. I have my one year anniversary marked on my 2008 calendar...Oct. 6, 2008. Up until that point, I'll take my sobriety one day at a time. That's what works for me. Mary
        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
        October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
        X