Do you need glasses? guys only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During a recent visit to my optician, I was a little worried. The optician, a nice young gentleman, invited me into the consultation room, asked me to take a seat, then explained they now have a way of telling how truthfull you are in your eyesight test. He asked if I wanted to continue? A little sceptical I agreed.... He then put on my restraints.... Now getting very nervous.....
    At this point the optician turned on the ABC chart, you know the one, its where the next line the letters are smaller. This is where I went a little mad, I'm ashamed to say....
    LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I shouted, still the restraints held, LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I screamed, still no response from the optician...
    I CAN'T SEE LINE 4....... The optician replied "You need new glasses Mr Boop"......
    I begged and pleaded with the optician to let me have a copy of the chart, it cost me dearly, but at least I can make you aware of the new test.....:H

Attached files [img]/converted_files/15781=2968-attachment.jpg[/img]
    TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

from what distance....line 4

Comment

I can see the bottom line........not with my eyes, with my imagination!!!!lol
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Great sig line Hippie! hahahahaha!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sometimes, it's better to turn a blind eye ! (Got to wear shades !)
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
          X