Stressed For A Drink...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stressed For A Drink...

I want a drink real bad. Its been 94 days and this is getting very hard.

HELP!

Can't take it anymore.
    Ripple~

:upset:

Stressed For A Drink...

Hey Ripple,

I'm a Modster but if you have made it 94 days stay strong! I can definitely understand the urge but could you distract yourself and sleep on it. Maybe if you give yourself permission to reconsider tomorrow you can abstain tonight? I'll bet you'll feel stronger tomorrow.

Good luck.

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

This sucks so bad, I have been good and all of a sudden the thrill of me being sober is almost over. You all cannot imagine what this is like. My husband slams the table and flips out, he finally left and took a ride. I hope he gets a DUI.

Sorry for being a bitch.
      Ripple~
      :upset:

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

He says he is coming home, he wants me to make him coffee.

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

Ripple.... Can you come on chat, please?

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

Ripple.....you are doing so well.....listen to Chief, please come to chat and vent this out!!!
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

Ripple, don't blow your 94 days because he slammed the table and flipped out. It isn't worth it. Go for a walk, get out of the house, breathe deep, call a friend, do something. Just don't you lose control because he did. Three long months because of one fit of temper isn't worth it Rip.

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

Ripple, You are a truly amazing woman. You are funny, kind, and centered. I know you are frustrated, but you can do this. Hang in there.
                Goal 1: Today
                Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

Hi Ripple, hang in there, come and chat, distract yourself ... don't idealize drinking ... it's not worth it ... it's not at all what it pretends to be ... take good care, j
                  Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

WARNING!

I feel like a total idiot alerting you people here about my problems. Campral does work!

I appreciate the support and words of encouragement, all responses are so caring. My husband gave me 2 valiums because he knew he upsetted me. I puked them out!

Just wanted to let you all know I am okay. Sorry.

Here is where I come for support, Thank you so much.

Back ON TRACK
                    Ripple~
                    :bump: :bump:

I'm gonna try some weed tomorrow....one puff.

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

Ripple,

Just came across your post(s) -- glad to know you made it through successfully, with the caring support of the MWOers, of course!

Way to hang tough, Lady! And way to provide much-needed support, MWOers!

-HopefulNow
                      Taking it all in

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

Hey Rip, not to worry and no need to apologize!!! You should come here for support, that's what we're here for! Don't you know many of us had experienced/experience the same/similar thing(s) you have? Just relax, be patient, know we are here for you anytime for anything! Hang in there, and hope today's a bit easier, Take good care and hope to chat with you later, j
                        Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

Ripple, well done and this is exactly where you need to come when you need to freak out, bitch etc. Stress/anxiety is one of my biggest, no it is my biggest, trigger. You made it through, be proud.
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

I am Okay today. Been sleeping a lot I suppose the 100 day mark is about more change? Must tell Hubby to stay away when emotional and tipping. Its time to call the police on him.

Toddles~
                            Thanks To ALl.
                            Ripple~
                            Aussie Awesome TodaY
                            :nutso:

Comment

Stressed For A Drink...

Do what ever you have to do to keep yourself on track.

One thing I have to say......if your goin to blow your sobriety......dont let be a jackass husband ya give it too. At least let it be more important than that!

(sorry guys on here of course it is excluding you)
                              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                              X