SIXTY DAYS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIXTY DAYS!!!

I simply cannot believe it...I have made it to DAY SIXTY AF!!!!!! I did it with Campral, a supportive husband, and by giving myself a break and making not drinking my main focus (e.g. let some other things like diet and exercise and housework go by the wayside!). Two weeks ago I added exercise and have been eating better (e.g. right after the holidays!) and now I feel GREAT. I actually made it through the entire holiday season without a single drink!!!!! So, at day 60, I am.......ready to face the next 30 days so I can make it to the 90 day mark!!

Do we EVER stop counting, or is this our way of life now?

PAMN
    :award:

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone (Ralph Waldo Emerson).

SIXTY DAYS!!!

Wow Pam that is phenomenal!!! The holiday season can be a tough time. Good for you. Keep us posted!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

Excellent job!!!!
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

Pam
        What a huge accomplishment.......WAY TO GO!!!!
        sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

Awesome Pamn ! That is truly amazing :wd: Let's see, do we stop counting......hmm.....I would think not
          Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

Way to Go PAMN!!!! And through the holidays too.......you're a champ! :goodjob:

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

How wonderful!!! Congratulations!!

You are a true inspiration.
              Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

Hi Pamn: The news of your reaching sixty days AF is super!!! I'm so very happy for you. Your post is very inspiring. Keeping you mind off the drink is key. Wishing you continued success with AF and your health program. - Reenie
                September 23, 2011

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

Good Job!
                  I went to the gym today and did 45 min of cardio and a drink was the last thing on my mind.
                  Just a good night sleep LOL

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

Great Job, Pamn!!!! Congratulations on 60 Days!!

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

Pamn,
                      Congratulations on 60 days!!! I have to agree not drinking over the holidays is tough and you made it!!! You are on way to becoming a long termer.... I know how hard it is to adjust your life to living without alcohol.... but you a prevailed and everyday will get easier.
                      Way to go.....
                      Wendy

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

Pam,

Wonderful Job w/ 60 days AF.

As to your retorical question: do we ever stop counting? I think the answers are as varied as the personalities here at MWO. Some do some don't. I like what I read here some months back: it is when you start thinking of yourself as a non-drinker, that is when your brain wiring has changed.

Great Job and good luck reaching your 90 day goal. I like to count for the fun of it.

July

Day 174 AF

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

60 Days is fantastic. I wouldn't know about not counting after that long as I have yet to achieve that goal. You inspire me.
                          "uch: When you kick youreslf in the butt, all you get is a sore butt and a tired foot"

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

well done pamn, and through the holiday season too, that is so inspiring
                            Honour Thyself

Comment

SIXTY DAYS!!!

:goodjob: Pam 60 days is FANTASTIC WELL DONE

Sweetpea
                              :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Working...
                              X