2nd night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd night

This is my second night not drinking. I have been binging heavy for years. I was barely able to keep it together out in public.

2nd night

Ryan...welcome to the board, and welcome to our struggles just as yours. 2 days is GREAT! Congratulations on your new beginning...
    This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

2nd night

Hi Ryan and welcome aboard. You may not realise it, but you're member # 5,000. This is a good omen!

We'll help you in any way we can. Life can get better.

Nice to have you here

Comment

2nd night

Welcome, Ryan! :welcome: If you are surfing tonight looking for answers, you'll find a lot of personal testimonials on this forum, all written by people like you and me~ we are all trying to figure it out. I'm not sure if your last statement, "I was barely able to keep it together out in public" was referring to today specifically, or was just a blanket statement. If you feel like you gotta have a drink, try water for now, and start flushing, flushing, flushing. If you need to chat, go to the Live Chat page.... normally, someone will join you momentarily. There are people from all global time zones here, so sooner or later, you'll read someone's story and think, "Holy &*#&! That's Me!"

Patty
        Tampa, FL

Comment

2nd night

This is a wonderful place to be Ryan, both here and where you are. Wow, a day without alcohol that is now two!!!
          Are you using the program here...the supps/and or meds, Cd's, etc?

Power to ya'
          K
          :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

2nd night

Hi Ryan,
            wlecome to mwo....Well done 2days AF, keep with us, this is a great place where you will get lots of support. just keep posting and reading it does help a lot.

Best wishes.
            Love
            Teardrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

2nd night

Hi Ryan and welcome, well done on day 2.
              best wishes Paula.

Comment

Working...
              X