oh those girls!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh those girls!!

It was girls night out and the two friends went to their favorite bar for a night a drinking and partying as usual. After a few hours and a few too many drinks they decided it was better to walk home and took off down the road and across the cemetary.

In the middle of the cemetary they stopped to go to the restroom. One girl, took no time deciding to use her old pair of panties to wipe since she was no way going to go without wiping! Her friend, on the other hand, had just bought this beautiful new thong and had only worn it once before and was not going to leave it behind so instead pulled a ribbon off from the flower wreath from the gravesite and used that.

They giggled and staggered off towards home. The next morning one husband called the other and said, "I'm getting very suspicious about these girls nights out. My wife came home last night without any panties." The other Husband said, "That's nothing, my wife came home and passed out with a card stuck in her butt crack that said, From all us boy's here at the Fire Station, We will never Forget you!" :lol :lol :lol
Working...
X