Wednessday At the Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednessday At the Inn

Good morning all! Hope I'm not cross posting w anyone!

Will check back in later, just wanted to say hi!
    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Wednessday At the Inn

What a lovely sight, thanks, Miss Hannah!!!

Quick check in for me today, too. I am trying to come here each morning for my morning "fix", but I am trying to workout every morning.. doing well there..

Seems pretty quiet here in the Inn lately. maybe we need a bit of PR, so the newbies know they can come check in for a 30 day stay??

I will check back tonight. I am going to stay real close. Am feeling a bit of emotions at the surface the past few days with the separtation thing, and DD is with her Dad. So, I will keep tucked in the INN!!

Have a wonderful day, all..

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Wednessday At the Inn

Wow - That IS a gorgeous flower Hannah. A magical reminder that Spring will come!

I have to run out for an appointment too. Just wanted to say I hope everyone is having a happy AF day. I am. Pheww!!!!
      Luv to all-

wonder xx

Comment

Wednessday At the Inn

8Day AF

hiya,
        i've checked in here before, not sure if i'm still a newbie, not done 30days AF yet, i'm hoping one day i will.

Hannah, love the flower. Brighten the day up.

mm ,good to see you are doing well in your workout. I really need to get started myself, just need that big push behind my back.

Have a great Evening everyone at the inn.
        Love
        Teardrop.x
        family is everything to me

Comment

Wednessday At the Inn

hi woner we must of been posting at the sometime. hope all is ok.
          family is everything to me

Comment

Wednessday At the Inn

Hello! I have managed to get logged on for a second!

Got my aunt's room painted and another room stripped down (aaagh!) ready for paint tomorrow! Didn't fall off the ladder and am having a good time.

Fed up with the 'sub-running-anxiety' stuff but am just thinking of Satori and not (ha! Trying not..!) t0 give it headway!! Sun today seriously helped but we have so many floods going on here at the mo....fields!?!?!? No, lakes!

Thinking of everyone anyways and will try to log in again later/tomorrow...

Sorry not to mention everyone by name...

Love
            FMS xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Wednessday At the Inn

We had sun today.....YAY....the grizzly bear has gone into her den!!

Sounds like you're having fun, Finding......and somewhat weirdly, I suspect your current location may be somewhere near me..... :H

Tear, Wonder, MM and Hannah....hope you're having a good day too....

I'm just back from a long visit to a distant aged relative so am a bit pooped...off to bed now.

Love

Suze x
              Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Wednessday At the Inn

Hello Inn Friends,

Finding good to see you safe and sound. No ladder falls is a very good thing. Wonder, Suzie, MM, Teardrop, Hannah and Rob hope your day has been kind to you.

It is a beautiful night in the mountains of Tennesse as we are blanketed by our first snow fall of the year. My dogs love to romp in it and make snow nests to sleep in--they have an open barn but they prefer to stay out all night in the snow. Three happy and very large dogs: 2 Great P. and 1 Newf.

Good night,

July

Day 175 AF

Comment

Working...
                X