Fly Into July 30 Day Abs Event Starts - July 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back for an Encore Performance, our very own Deirdre will help us ?Fly Into July? with another month of abs.

This is perfect for those who want to jump-start their program with the recommended 30 days of abs and is also a great group to join for those continuing a period of abs! As always, for those who are moderating and would like to pop in for a period of abs, you are always welcome!!

As in the past, we will focus on program basics:

Supplements
    Hypno CD?s
    Exercise
    Meds (optional)
    And of course, Determination

We will continue exploring stress management techniques and anything else you would like to add to this month?s flight. We would love to hear your ideas! Come join us for another great month! All are welcome!

Donna

PS Sorry for the late notice folks!

clapping, clapping, clapping :happy :happy :happy

Comment

Fly into July? KEWEL!

We can launch with a costume party/BBQ at my place! Come dressed as your favorite "winged thing"... I'll be in a "queen bee" outfit cuz I'm queen of the dirty laundry. Yeah, I'll prolly have on the paper tiarra and red apron too!

So? What are y'all gonna wear?

Comment

Uhmmmm..........guess I'll go ahead and be Cat Woman. Coming single...Bat Man is lost. Gabby

Comment

July

Hi Friends,

Today is day 10 for me! I woke up this morning and was amazed at how good I felt. Better than in the last 10 years! I'll be joining you on our adventure this July and looking forward to it!

Matt

Comment

Re: July

Thanks for starting, Donna! Will repost in the July forum. :-)

RJ

Comment

Re: July

Hi Matt,

Welcome. I'm so glad to have you with us!
              Wow. comgrats on 10 days...11 now I hope :h !!

See you in July!

Deirdre

Comment

I'm in with my bells on!

Thanks for stating us up.
                I'm on day 19? I think it is 19, but it may be 20 (I lost track there, will have to check my calendar when I get home).
                As most of you know I'm going to my first party as Abs tonight in I don't know how many years (yes, tonight is Saturday here in Oz).
                I'm feeling good, confident, looking forward to remembering every little detail of the party.
                Will let you know how it goes.

Comment

Re: I'm in with my bells on!

Knock em dead Gonna! Good for you... hope you have a wonderful time and congrats on 19 or 20 days!! :happy

Deirdre

Comment

Re:Fly into July

Hello, My name is Kim. I am new, but this is my Day 16 of being sober. I am exploring so much with my daughter who is 4 & 1/2. I am outside a lot with her now and we have been playing baseball and wading in a nearby creek a lot.

I feel as if I have been handed a new life. And the plus is I feel good as I play just as hard as my daughter! Play! Imagine that! I honestly believe there is something different "This time". I feel as if I have healed enough through counseling that I want to LIVE.

I want my life back only different, I want more of the good stuff.

I have already had so many miracles take place in these past 16 days that I know it can only be divine. I also feel very fortunate to have found this site. I was feeling very lonely today. My daughter goes to her Dads for weekends. I was thinking, man, I just want to talk to people that understand. It can be hard, but I know it is so worth it. Miracle moments keep reminding me.

Kim

Comment

Re: Fly Into July

Hi day 6 for me.Great looking forward to a fab July.Thanks to all i feel wonderful.:rollin
                      lluf :lol

Comment

Re: Re:Fly into July

Hi Kim!

Welcome! What a great story, and it is a miracle isn't it?! It sounds like you are well on your way to many more of those "miracle moments"!

Hey, congrats on 16 days! Anytime you are feeling lonley just pop in here. Surly you will find someone to pop into chat with, or post what you are feeling, or the read the boards! You are right, you are among people who understand!

Happy Wading!!

Donna

Comment

Hi Lluf!

Congrats on day 6!! How wonderful! You sound GREAT! Here's to July!!

Donna

Comment

Hi Donna.I am feeling great It's like i'v just won the lotto or something.Got up this morning and thought WOW i feel normal.
                            Here to many more "feeling normal "days.
                            lluf

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X