Friday, at the Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, at the Inn

Sorry, abbers, that I missed being around yesterday - wow, crazy day - in the past few days I have painted almosst the whole house, and shampooed the carpets....

When I rolled out of bed this morning, my muscles absolutely screamed at me - they said, collectively, WTF? What have you been thinking of?

Sigh, getting too old for this....

Still waiting for that elusive offer...but must remain positive, right? (Yeah, right!). Maybe time to make contingency plans - like maybe not eating for about three months because we will be paying to keep two houses? Did have another viewing tonight... hope lives eternal, and all that....

But, today is another day....Getting ready today for hubby's "Christmas" party fondue - we purposely planned it for after Christmas, thinking the place would be sold by then, and we wouldn't have to be worrying about viewings - ha - but here we are. I am feeling nervous because one of the wives is deathly allergic to seafood, and we will be having scallps, shrimp, and crab....so have to keep all the serving dishes separate, and not cross contaminate anything.....or else we could actually kill this poor woman...

AARRGGHHH!!!! Help me! I am strong, I am invincible, I am womaaannnnnnn.......

Don't know what I would do without this place....would go stark raving mad, I am sure....thank God for you lot.....

Have a good day, everybody!

xxx Deb
    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Friday, at the Inn

Yikes, Deb! You'd better send that lady guest into the garage and don't let her out until it's all over!.....seriously scarey! :shocked:

I gave up doing any decorating when we moved to this house....before that I was always the one with the paintbrush (while hubby watched from the sidelines, cheering me on:H ). Now we 'get a man in'........and it's great! They don't do such a good job - not as particular with fiddly bits, but what the heck! Take care of those poor muscles, won't you? Maybe a nice bath in some oils? I think Sven could come and scrub your back.

I'm out on a work related party tonight.........and will not be drinking alcohol. Phew.

Love

Suze xx
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Friday, at the Inn

Good Morning INNmates!! Just a quick run through before heading off to work .

Deb- So much for resting the old bones by quiting that job! I think Suze is right about Sven being available. Hope your party goes well.

Suze- Hope the Grizzley has headed for the woods and plans to stay there.

All to come have a great day.

Love and Peace
      Rob

Comment

Friday, at the Inn

Hi everyone, hope you all have a good friday.
        Love Paula.

Comment

Friday, at the Inn

Good morning!

I am feeling sooo good today! very rested...

Hannah, I know I asked for my big bald man when I wasn't feeling well.. aaahh.. over two weeks ago... and.. well... I...aahh... just forgot to give him back... so, well.. I guess you can use him to paint the rest of your house BUY I WANT HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for DOG's sake, don't let that woman in your house unless you have some Benadryl and a syringe!!!!!!!!

Suze, All these parties.. I thought the season was over. you couldn't get me to a party right now if you put a gun to my head! But have a fun AF night, OK..:H

Rob, SLOW DOWN, SISTER! Catch up with us later... xo

Paula, good to see you here - have a wonderful day.

To all that come.. enjoy your day!

I am off to the spa for more training with my new intern. She is adorable and so excited - absolutely giddy... She will be with me for a year, and I am so grateful to have her, truly! I have a FULL day, but it is fun training again.. it makes it go so fast. I love training young minds - it refreshes me..

Well, I'm off..

Namaste, my friends.

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Friday, at the Inn

MM - Just may take you up on that...... So great that your intern is working out - so nice for you to be able to take a break once she's trained!

Rob - You're right about the no rest for these weary bones. After we are moved and settled, I don't intend to do ANYTHING for about a week! Hope you have a good day at work.

Hubby's secretary has offered to prepare the seafood at her place, which will be a big help, less worry about cross contaminating....still will be a worry, will have to delegate sepearate fondue pots for her and her hubby to use. etc., and all their "food" on separate serving platters, etc.....I'm assuming she carries an "Epi" pen with her....

Suze - It's funny you shold say to send her into the garage - because that's where we are having the fondue! Not enough room in the house to set up enough tables, etc., and the garage is pretty empty now, and heated....so that's the plan! Good luck at your own party, too!

Hi Paula, good to see you.

Well, off to start preparations! Have a good day, everyone!
            The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Friday, at the Inn

Good Evening INNmates. Long day at work.

Hannah- Hope your dinner party is a success. Fondu sounds wonderful. We have a chocolate fountain that we like to break out during the holidays, but its nothing like the real thing. We have one fondu resturaunt in town, but dinner is quite pricey and it is an event several courses, very fancy.

Suze- I found you a dancing partner for your party tonight . He looks like he might even win you a prize.

MM- You are sounding so relaxed and centered lately, whatever you're doing, keep it up!

Paula- How are things going with your brother? I hope you're doing well.

Well, time to wrap it up for the night.

Love and Peace
              Rob

Comment

Friday, at the Inn

Rob.. OMG.. You just made me pee in my pants!!!!!!!!!! That is hysterical!
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Friday, at the Inn

Rob...please stop posting pictures of my husband here....he's got a dancing problem....he's trying to moderate....give him a break.

Suze x
                  Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Working...
                  X