well, now I am drunk and poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, I woke up yesterday knowing that I had to do something. I have tried other things, therapy mostly. and just plain, good old-fashioned iron-clad will power. HA!

So I have decided to really commit this time. In fact I decided to put my money where my mouth is. All that big talk and I spent at least an hour trying to decide what to buy and how to spend the least amount of money possible. Do I get the herbal stuff only? See how that goes and then get the hypnosis CD? Or go for it and get everything? One of the kits maybe? And what about the book? Do I really need the book? I mean how hard can this be. So after an hour of completing order forms and then canceling them I finally made the commitment. Well, sorta. I decided that I am too cheap to buy the book. Instead I bought the herbal cocktail and then later went back and bought the drugs and hypnosis CD. But I am going to save my money and not buy the book. I know, I know. I spent 280.00 to save 10 bucks and now I will be receiving all this stuff with absolutely no plan on how to use it. But how come you have to have so much money to get help. Why can?t they just tell you what to do, a gift, generosity???I mean, I give a lot of money to my local liquor store owner and never expect them to give me a book on how to consume the large bottle of vodka I have just acquired. So why am I spending so much on a how-to book and supplies for getting rid of the large bottle of vodka? Why can?t I just buy the goods and use them? Why is it so much harder to undo this than it was to do it? Why does it cost so much to get help? What about the poor bloat down the street drinking his vodka from a paper bag? Who is going to help him? He doesn't even have a computer.

Croft, You crack me up. I think you are on the right path. rudemama

Comment

Croft, I am chasing you round here ........ :H

I too used to hide it from my hubby, so I know where you feel ..... come out fighting, set yourself a goal, even if it is just a small one.

You mentioned drinking early in the morning, I did that too, and before I told my hubby I made my self have the first drink 30 mins later every day and when I could make it till 5pm I fessed up .... he then helped me get later and later and now I am in control, not the beast ..........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
      X