Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, at the INN

I'M NOT ELECTRIC ANYMORE

Can I tell you! it has taken me, well FOREVER to wake up feeling like I am touching my bed, realxed in the morning. I have been waiting, hoping, wondering if it would ever happen to me -- and it finally did! OMG.. I have been sleeping like ....ELECTRIC GIRL... for years! Was it sleeping in a bed with someone that was making me stessed, was it the drinking and the sugar (my body does not like sugar - bad for MM), was it all the medication I took to relieve all the symptoms from the sypmtoms I was feeling?.. I have no freakin' idea (well, of course I do..) Now I am only taking L-Tryptophan 1500mg, and Melatonin 5mg, and a cup of tea. I woke up this morning and felt like I was connected, I was touching my sheets. I could feel every inch of my body touching the bed and it was calm from my head to my toes. WHEW! I can't even tell you how big that is!

Well, I'm off to meditate, take a nice shower, get my hair done, work, then come back home and go to bed.. can't wait!

Have an absolutely fantastic day everyone!

Namaste,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Saturday, at the INN

Hello!

MM - How wonderful! I so know what you mean and am waiting for my own 'connection' in big trust! Those total relax moments in bed....nectar...heaven... you enjoy!

Me back from painting/visiting.....and soooh tired....so am just saying a quick hello...

Looking forward to catching up!!

Love to all
    FMS xxxx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
    X