Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi there am really happy i found this site. this is me.who i am and trying to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there am really happy i found this site. this is me.who i am and trying to be

i live every day with the pain of what i did to other and my family and since i started to go to AA meeting am learning to live again without drinking. yes it was hard at first.and it still hard but i handle it .it doesnt handle me.it has now been 3 months without a drop and am loving it. i have my family back in my life now. am going to get married.i now know it does work if you want it bad enough. there is a god.just believe.this is some of what and who i am.remember to love yourself:new: :new: :new:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

:welcome: Congrats on the three months. Glad you are here. This is a great place for support. Being AF is a great thing and ou will even feel bettter later.

Bear
    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

way to go !!!!!!!!!:goodjob: :welcome:
      rudemama

Comment

tlrge ......... :welcome: 3 months is amazing, well done ....... heres to the next 3 .........

BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

You should be so proud of yourself and what you have accomplished. I am so glad you have gotten your family back.......that in itself shows how much you have accomplished already.

Glad to have you with us - it's the best place to be! Keep reading and posting, keep us updated.

Best wishes and good luck on your journey!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

tlrgs,

So glad you are here and congratulations on the time AF!!

:welcome:

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

tlrgs - it was nice to meet you in chat last night.
              So happy for your determination to live a good life and have good things.
              Happiness ahead!
              Dx
              * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Working...
              X