Punkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punkin

Hi Everone - I have been lurking and reading for a couple of months now and it seemed like time to join in.

I too, of course, have a problem with alcohol. I went through a rehab program last year and I was AF for 6 mos., then fell.

I have purchased all of the vitamins, book and CDs and am ready to try something new.
    I have not purchased the RX yet. I have one question, I listened to one of the CD's yesterday and it knocked be for a loop. I could not wake up the rest of the day. Has anyone else had this problem?

Punkin

Welcome Punkin! I ordered the CDs but haven't gotten them yet. I hope something like that happens to me. I can't remember the lsat time I had a good night's sleep.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Punkin

Punkin,

:welcome:

We are glad to have you here with us.

I can't answer about the cd's as I have never purchased them.

However, many members swear by their effectiveness.

You can get back on the road you want to be. We will be here to help you in anyway we can.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Punkin

Hi Punkin,
        I don't have the CDs so I can't say for sure, but I bet you just really, REALLY needed some rest and it allowed you to relax. Makes me want to get the CDs.

Hope everything is going well for you.

Comment

Punkin

Hi Punkin!

Yes! I know exactly what you are talking about. The cd's - in fact, any kind of good quality hypnosis- makes me very sleepy for the entire rest of the first day after I do it. Zonked is really the word for it. My dad has the same experience.

It fades after the first couple of sessions, though, so hang in there. Soon you start feeling really good and refreshed afterward.

Thanks for reminding me - I haven't done the cds in way too long!

Comment

Punkin

Hi Punkin
            just a quick hi and welcome
            Jacqui
            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Working...
            X