girls' night out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girls' night out

A woman was invited out by several of her friends for a night out with "the girls". She promised her husband that she would be home by midnight, "I promise!"

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, she headed for home. Just as she got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, realizing that her husband would probably wake up and realize what time it was, she cuckooed another 9 times.

She was really proud of herself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution (even when totally smashed) in order to avoid a possible conflict with the hubby.

The next morning her husband asked what time she had gotten in, and she told him "midnight". He didn't seem pissed off at all. She thought, "Whew! Got away with that one!"

Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock". When she asked him why he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times, then said 'Oh @#%$', then cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."

girls' night out

:rollin

Comment

girls' night out

girls nite out

That's sooo funny! Sounds just like something I would do!:lol :lol

Comment

girls' night out

Re: girls nite out

I am SO glad someone thought this funny--I laughed my butt off, even though (sadly) I have this drunk. Someone told me that anyone who can laugh at themself is well on the way to healing!

Hugs Dreaming and Jude (earrings are on their way)

Ter

Comment

girls' night out

Re: girls nite out

:rollin

Comment

girls' night out

Ter,

That is TOO FUNNY! Just the right joke for today!! Thanks

Donna

Comment

girls' night out

girls night out

I keep this one (plus a few others), in my apron @ work... they're great!...especially when I get a table of all women! When I'm busy, I just drop off some jokes & refreshments, & tell em I'll be right back!:rollin

Comment

girls' night out

Re: girls night out

That is great! I don't drop in on this category often enough, and I laugh so hard when I do!

Kathy

Comment

girls' night out

Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                  A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

girls' night out

Oh, that is so funny. Love it.

Comment

girls' night out

Is is true ? If it is truly happened then your husband loves you very much, respect him.
                      Otherwise it is a very funny joke. :l :H

Comment

Working...
                      X