Praying for the post........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once read a great book called "Praying for Sheetrock". If you have read it you will get what I mean. If not, I highly recommend it.

I ordered the drugs, herbal cocktail and hypno CDs and now I feel like I am in a holding pattern. When that darn postman gets here he is going to get one hearty welcome! When he arrives with the goods I am going to make out with him in front of all the neighbors.

I busted my stupid goal and now I have to start all-over. I know that is acceptable, but still. I went one day and only had a beer with dinner. And that was pretty good considering that my husband took me out for dinner and to an "even the comedian has to have 2" comedy club. I was a brave little soldier and drank two very expensive bottles of water, instead of two slightly over-priced bottles of beer. But then Sunday came and I was in need! "Bring me the magic juice!", my mind ordered.

But, wait, my goal says that instead of drinking I will do something different. So I went to paint. I am painting a mural at a friends house. Thirty minutes into the painting and my friend comes up the stairs with a half-full (or half-empty) box of white zinfindel. I was munching on cheetos, a snack I normally deny myself, but was eating as a reward for being AF. Next thing you know I am enjoying a pink version of the magic juice with my cheetos. Talk about pathetic. I did enjoy the time with my friend, but my goal was on the sidelines, benched and feeling neglicated. I know I should tell my friend about my goal, but if I could do that then I would not be here telling your poor souls about my dilema.

I hope the post gets here soon. I could use a little boost. But while I wait, I am working out a new goal.

hi croft, my orders always come really fast. are you in the U.S.?
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Hi Croft, If there are any postmen reading this they will be hoping that you are on their round LOL .......
      sigpicXXX

Comment

yes, I am in the US - Colorado to be specific.

Comment

Please keep in mind that I ordered everything on Friday and it is only Monday. So I may have a slight patience issue to work out in addition to my addiction to the magic juice.

Comment

Morning Croft.

I second BB's post. Any postman reading will be wanting you on their route!

I enjoy reading your posts, and wish you all the best.
            Good job choosing water, while out! Keep up the good work!
            much love and hugs,
            K
            Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Croft;258553 wrote:
              Next thing you know I am enjoying a pink version of the magic juice with my cheetos. .
              Croft, I really did laugh out loud! So,let me get this straight: your fingers were tinted with orange tiger powder, and your tongue coated with a pleasant pink hue....? inkele: To hell with camembert cheese served with a crisp Pilot Noir! :bow :bow

P.S. I'm in Florida, which has nice weather this time of year, and I need to re-paint my office. Do you want to help me? Pretty Please?

Patty
              Tampa, FL

Comment

Croft, you will get it fast. It actually ships from Alaska, and I get mine in, I think, 2 or 3 days after ordering. I'm always shocked how fast it arrives. And you are closer than I, I am in the Midwest. you might actually get it tomorrow? keep eating those cheetoes so you can give postman a cheesy orange kiss:H
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Not Happy Hour-Happy Life;258578 wrote: Croft, I really did laugh out loud! So,let me get this straight: your fingers were tinted with orange tiger powder, and your tongue coated with a pleasant pink hue....? inkele: To hell with camembert cheese served with a crisp Pilot Noir! :bow :bow

P.S. I'm in Florida, which has nice weather this time of year, and I need to re-paint my office. Do you want to help me? Pretty Please?
                  Yes, my fingers were orange and my tongue pink! And I would love to help you paint your office. Think of a special place and I would paint it for you.

Comment

dexterhead;258612 wrote: Croft, you will get it fast. It actually ships from Alaska, and I get mine in, I think, 2 or 3 days after ordering. I'm always shocked how fast it arrives. And you are closer than I, I am in the Midwest. you might actually get it tomorrow? keep eating those cheetoes so you can give postman a cheesy orange kiss:H
                    Some just referred to it as "powder orange" I LOVE THAT!

Thanks, nice to know that help is on the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X