I really want a F@@@@ beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 28 and this is the first time that I have wanted a drink really bad. Please kick me in my ass!!!
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Well done on 28 days. Can you take some supplements to help you? The kudzu or l-glutamine? Try and stay busy as much as you can. Hopefully the feeling will pass soon.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

You don't really want one, this will pass, go for a walk or something to distract yourself ............

You CAN do this .............:l
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Thanks lushy and BB. I just took my last two Kudzu. I think I will run by the health food store and pick up some more, along with some NA beer.

Comment

Luka,
          Are you happy, sad, agitated, pissed, crabby, pms'ing?
          Are your feelings hurt because Dexter likes your butt?

Will chocolate make you feel better?
          Drink Water! How about an AF beer?
          Can you believe I paid $6 for a St Pauli NA beer in the Atlanta airport last week, when I was delayed 6 hours due to snow?

SIX FRICKING DOLLARS. and no buzz after. That shoulda been my trigger to buy something that had a kick to it.

Stay strong, Luka Luka. You CAN do this. Don't make me come over there and whoop your a$$! :heart:

Patty
          Tampa, FL

Comment

Lukalee...I really wanted a f@@@@ beer Saturday. One turned into 15, then from there...black out. Fun Fun Fun!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, had a blast! Loved not knowing where the hell I was, and being oblivious to anything important in my life. One of those, OMG nights thanking the heavens above when I was finally safe in my home on Sunday. Slept until 6:00 PM, another day bites the dust. The rest of the story, I'm just too ashamed to go into.

Dont...DONT DONT DONT! Not one drink....one sip. We can make it until the end of the month.
            This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

LOL! Thanks Happy. I think it might be the full moon; I don't know. I really think I need a good cry, but haven't gotten to the point where I have just let myself go to feel my feelings of frustration. I feel like a fucking robot. My sister was a bitch last night, and I don't even want to leave my house because people are just assholes. That's enough bitching.

BTW, Dexter doesn't like my butt; she said it was fat. LOL!

Comment

dont have it ...i ruined 7 weeks AF having a drink and still feel shit about it...it will pass....keep strong
                Jacqui
                Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Thanks Hope. I only have a couple of things to do today; otherwise, I am pretty much going to be here all day and night.

Comment

Thanks Jacqui

Comment

No I said MINE was fat stay strong lukalee or i'll send the dancing cat over to scratch you
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

now you know you cant have a beer as that bloody cat will give you nightmares lol
                        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Well ladies, we don't have FAT butts. They are bodacious booties.

Sisters don't change. Her kids are perfect.
                          Husband got king of the year award~every year (until they divorce).
                          Her car is cleaner (no french fries jammed in back seat, wedged in
                          there with the broken crayons). Nope.
                          Her advice is meticulous, just like her immaculate house (housekeeper?).
                          BTW, she calls Mom more than you do, so she nominates herself as Daughter of the Year!

Yikes... I keep forgetting that I'm a sister!
                          :H

Patty
                          Tampa, FL

Comment

hang in there luka...28 days is so F-ing fabulous hon...DON'T give in to the call of this damn poison we keep pouring down our throats...you CAN get through this day..walk, post, nap...walk, post, post...scream...but not one sip...YOU ARE 28 DAYS STRONG!

love and hugs,
                            K
                            Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Lukalee, below is something you posted to someone who wanted a drink. I think you give great advice. Maybe you should listen to it.

Cuckoo

Pipper-You CAN do it. Don't let that part of your brain take over that tells you you can't; that is just a small part of you, and you are so much more than that; we all are.
                              I am on day 20. Day 5 and 10 was a bitch, but I can say that after that, I have felt fantastic. My problem has always been that I turn into a raging, bitchy lunatic when I do not drink---which is really because I DO drink. I woke up this morning and said, "Oh my God, I don't feel like a bitch today!!!" Before I was a drunken idiot, people always told me I was such a patient, loving person. I really want that person back, and you need to want you back too in order for this to work for you. What do you WANT?

Comment

Working...
                              X