My new goal…….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new goal…….

Well, my first goal fell flat on his face. It was not a total loss. I did manage to salvage a lesson or 3, but other than that, it was a loss.

So I am no:sofa: w working on my next masterpiece. I am, of course, considering the lessons of the last work. This time I will take into consideration that I am chemically addicted. That my body, not only my emotional state, craves the juice.

Here we go?.hold on??
    I will not drink adult beverages on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Instead of drinking on those days I will choose to go for a run, lift weights, paint or have just one.

No one saw that, right?

My new goal…….

YER I DID LOOK FOWARD TO UPDATE
    JACQUI
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

My new goal…….

Hi Croft. I;m with you, except for the maybe have one, since that always leads to more......I'm starting with today and taking it ODAT. Didn't do good this w/e, so I'm dissapointed in myself., but moving on

Winefree

Comment

My new goal…….

I hear you on the disappointed front. Moving on does seem to be the most obvious option.

Comment

My new goal…….

Croft, no matter what you do, you are fighting the beast .....

That can only be good ........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

My new goal…….

Betty Boop is always there for you......no matter what. Watching, hoping and wishing everyone the best. What an excellent endeavor

Comment

My new goal…….

Croft, i am glad you keep coming back try to get a few af days i dont really know anything about blood alcohol content but once your body gets used to not having booze in it it gets better at least for me. i drank on saturday night nothing yesterday and today and i feel ok and no cravings i was however on an alcohol fueled 6 weeks between thanksgiving and newyears and really couldn't go too long without a drink but now i seem to have 4-5 af days in a row and that helps me feel in control. keep getting back on the horse. nice to have you here rudemama

Comment

My new goal…….

That is so true Croft....Jacqui
                Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

My new goal…….

Im only there when I can be so don't be disappointed if one day I don't show up, it just means that i'm busy ..............
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

My new goal…….

:h Croft you know I am there rooting for you to get on the AF train LOL

Sweetpea x
                    :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Working...
                    X