Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

I want to send a special thanks to everyone who helped me yesterday. I made it through yesterday AF because of everyone on this site. I will not drink today, and tomorrow will be 30 days.......off to work I go.
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Thanks

OK, now that's a funny picture!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thanks

Luka
      You must feel so proud, and I am proud for you!!!....30 days, a huge milestone...Now that must get your positive energy going!!!!!.....I have a feeling your going to have a great day at work....Feels good, doesn't it!!
      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Thanks

Luka... you are a little shining star here... I am very proud of you for making it thorugh yesterday, even though I had no doubt. You want this... Happy 29 days..

Namaste,

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thanks

well done luka......well pleased for you
          Jacqui xx
          Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Thanks

Luka,

So glad you got through a rough one. These people are amazing, aren't they?

30 days AF is a totally wonderful achievement and you are almost there!!

Good for you.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thanks

Luka, I'm proud of you .......

BTW my butt is bigger than your butt .....

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Thanks

30 days? That number is still a dream to a lot of people, myself included. Haha way to go rockstar...don't stop now! Many many congrats!

Comment

Thanks

BB, too funny!
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thanks

Lukalee, look at your cute butt avatar ... hee, i'm always admiring your butt
                    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Thanks

Lukalee - I never lost faith. You are so quick to help others, I just prayed you would heed your own words. I'm so proud of you. Great job!!

Love, Me
                      :l
                      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Thanks

Way to go lukalee! I love it when we band together and win against that stinky smelly no good monster. You reached out and gave us an opportunity to help you whack him square on the pimply slimy head. Good. Blah!!!! Go away!!!!

You're look gorgeous in your 29 days dahling, well done!!!!

Love, wonder xx

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys. AL is sure trying its best to keep me away from those 30 days. I had to leave work early. I have a job where I cannot be bitchy, so I had some friends cover for me. I even texted an on and off again guy asking if he wanted to go have a drink?!?! WTF??? I think I did it because I figured he would be all for it. Instead he said, "I thought you weren't drinking?" I said, "you're right, I need to be good." What surprised me was that he said, "That doesn't mean we can't still hang out." This should be interesting considering I have not seen him since I quit, and our weird relationship is one of the many reasons why I needed to go AF. Wish me luck!!!!
                          Goal 1: Today
                          Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Thanks

Well done Lukalee.

See......you can do it.

Mandy x

Comment

Thanks

Lukalee - WELL DONE!!!!!!

I am so pleased for you.....good on you!!!

It was one hell of a full moon and I am sure didn't help - you did it despite it!! Mark up the next one in case!!.....19th and 20th Feb for the full moon on the 21st....always 'worse' leading up...!!

And if it had nothing to do with it, still WELL DONE!!!

Love and hugs - hope the meet up with 'Ya Man' went ok!!

FMS xx
                              :heart: c: :heart:
                              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                              X