I finished it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished it!

That's right. I finished my bottle of vodka that hides in the cabinet. And I am vowing to not buy another one. Hopefully I can make it until the post-man brings me all the goods to help through this fight.

So, I sit here waiting for him while I am sucking the ice cubes from the last screwdriver in the a.m.

Hurry post-man!!!

I finished it!

Hopefully they will arrive soon, keep reading here in the meantime .......
    sigpicXXX

Comment

I finished it!

Crofty, you crack me up. I FINISHED IT.... I was expecting your new improved mission statement!
      At least you are just sucking on the ice cubes, and not chewing on them.... what do they say about people who chew their ice?

:H

Patty
      Tampa, FL

Comment

I finished it!

My fingers are crossed for you...x...
        Jacqui xxx
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I finished it!

Thinking about you
          rudemama

Comment

I finished it!

sending you good vibes....buckle

Comment

I finished it!

Good luck.
              Paula. x

Comment

I finished it!

Hey Croft,
                I was just like you, running to the mailbox every day. I'm on day two with the supps and cds and usually for me by day 2 I'd be already thinking about that first glass of wine. But I really don't feel like it. I'm not sure if it will keep up, (day three is always the hardest - and I never make it past that!) , but for today I actually feel like this could work!! Good Luck!
                It's personal, myself and I, we've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life.
                It's time to be a big girl now....

Comment

I finished it!

A short note to say hullo. I registered today and I would like to wish you all the best of luck. veitchy

Comment

I finished it!

Not Happy Hour-Happy Life;259162 wrote: Crofty, you crack me up. I FINISHED IT.... I was expecting your new improved mission statement!
                    At least you are just sucking on the ice cubes, and not chewing on them.... what do they say about people who chew their ice?

:H
                    Yeah, I got to finish the mission statement. Trouble is I don't want to have to admit to another failure. I am going to try and go AF from tomorrow to mid-day Saturday. That is my latest lament. The one before that ended up in the toilet and it is all I can do to sit here and not go get in my car to find the magic juice. It is calling.

Comment

I finished it!

My fingers are crossed for you Croft. Just remember ODAT (One Day At A Time)

Jacy

Comment

Working...
                      X