MUST STOP DRINKING NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:new: I've got a terrible problem with drinking. I drink every day and can't seem to stop. The worse thing is that I've become very very impulsive when under the influence. I do a number of stupid things and when I sober up I get so angry at myself. My imulsivity will certainly get me in to some big shit if I don't stop it -This really worries me to death. I am going to try to stop drinking from tomorrow. I know it won't be easy. I've got two crates of beer in the kitchen which I'm going to give away tomorrow as I know that I'll drink the lot if they're available. I've read some of the posts on this blog and I just want to say that I really respect you folks. Good luck to you all. I'll keep updating my thread daily. Wish me luck folks.:H

:welcome: :welcome: welcome Epoh .. you have come to a great place ... so many in the same boat as you!! Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing ..
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Thanks dexterhead

Comment

i'm still fighting too Epoh .. this alcohol thing is a damned beast!!

Comment

Good luck. And if you have a drink tomorrow I will come and sit on you!!!!!
          Goal 1: Today
          Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

lukalee33;259479 wrote: Good luck. And if you have a drink tomorrow I will come and sit on you!!!!!
            As long as you're a tall blond with a nice ass you can sit on me any time but no I won't take a drink tomorrow

Comment

welcome and good luck, epoh.

cuckoo

Comment

epoh;259492 wrote: As long as you're a tall blond with a nice ass you can sit on me any time but no I won't take a drink tomorrow

Welcome Epoh!
                A Definite LMAO (laughed my a$$ off).... you'll fit right in here.

Um, you didn't see Luka's old picture (I think she was blond?), but she has since morph'ed into a piglet, so I'm not sure if she's blond anymore.

However, she does have nice hams. :H

Patty
                Tampa, FL

Comment

Patty , you are hilarious as always. Epoh, hang around..

Comment

I swear, ya'll crack me up.
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hey now!!! You guys are getting a good laugh at my expense!!!!! LOL

I am short and brunette wise ass.

I'm really not that big------it's just my butt that won't fit into the jeans--I swear!!!
                      Goal 1: Today
                      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

MUST STOP NOW!

:thanks: You all sound like a great bunch. I really want to stop drinking now because, to be honest with you all and myself, my life is in a mess. I've just lost a great job, probably through the drinking. The crazy thing about this impulsivity is that I have no control over it what-so-ever, even if I tell myself a 1000 times to be careful and not to do anything stupid. For example, I emailed my ex-boss yesterday to tell to go F*** himeslf. I was of course pissed. I would never have done such a thing if I was sober. And I do even more self destructive things than that. Right now I really need all the friends I can get but unfortunately, because of my drinking, which is not helped by my situation, I seem to be pissing a lot of people off.

Comment

epoh, Did you order the book and stuff? i just got mine yesterday. Try not to do e-mails when underthe influence. They can be printed out. So let's move on. Get the stuff. Do it. You can. And this group will help you.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Epoh, I'm not tall and blonde either LOL but :welcome: to MWO, this place is really good, read the book and keep reading and posting here .......

BB xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Epoch,

I am not a tall blonde either, much to my hubby's consternation. LOL

However, :welcome:

I truly hope you can find what you need here. We are a loving and caring community.

Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X