hi there i just dont know what to write but here it goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am very happy to be alive these days. and had too many temptation. in the last 3 months.. the hoildays ,family get together.then jan 2 2008 a deaf my girlfriends brother dies of a heartattack at 45 years of age. 2:00am we had to drive there to the hospital an 1 1/2hours away .it was hard time for everyone. then two weeks later.the funeral.having over 150 bikers drinking .it was fun. then the family feud. one was so f...k up her friend was nice enough to put pills in her drink. that made thing worst and the daughter of the dearly departed not a drinker. these two were just talking and here comes the pill droping friend all hell broke out ..but it was over quik.everyone step in on that. but anyway my point.. i could have said no to going there. because everyone was drinking .i went just to be there for someone that needed me. being around all them made me think. dam i acted like that. i really thank god for not wanting to drink ..being clear headed. yea it feels great just to write it down... well for now lets all try and take it one day at a time ....maybe my next post will be the pepper plant story. it has alot to do with my awaking and getting this far..have a great night and day to all:new: :thanks:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

tirgs, sounds like you are getting some clarity. 150 drinking bikers! and being able to withstand drinking. you are way ahead of me. keep posting, it sounds like you are doing great and can help some of us doing not so great ...
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Well done Tirgs, not drinking under such sad circumstances is quite an achievement.
      Paula.

Comment

well done

Trigs, I couldn't have done it, good for you.................May be asking your advice in the future cuz I am getting serious about beating this..............don't thing moderating is for me

Welcome, you are on your way already, good for you:goodjob:

Love and hugs,:h :l

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

tlrgs.... wow, that is an amazing story. Good for you for staying straight! You are doing so well. I am glad you found this place. I look forward to hearing about the pepper plant story - love to hear the "awaking" of people!...

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
          X