Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Rush' from L-Glutamine

Hi,
    I'm wondering if anyone else experiences a bit of a 'rush' after taking their L-glut? I take a small teaspoon of the powder in water mid-morning(empty stomach) and it seems to give me quite a burst of 'speedy' energy. Quite good for workouts i guess!
    Maybe I need to take a little less? I'm quite small...

'Rush' from L-Glutamine

Ni Hau Sad In Beijing,

I've gotten a rush from inositol powder and also niacin but not L-Glut. interesting. then again I take mine in the evening. Athletes take it for endurance and strength so perhaps it does give you energy? I would keep taking a teaspoon if it's helping you. Everything I've read indicates that it's very safe.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

'Rush' from L-Glutamine

I've never gotten a rush, maybe because I take a capsule form. I do know when I would take it in the past it really made me feel better about myself. I've been on it regularly for the past month and it's really helping to curb the cravings and excessiveness, drinking, OCD behaviors, etc.

Comment

'Rush' from L-Glutamine

sad in beijing;259577 wrote: Hi,
        I'm wondering if anyone else experiences a bit of a 'rush' after taking their L-glut? I take a small teaspoon of the powder in water mid-morning(empty stomach) and it seems to give me quite a burst of 'speedy' energy. Quite good for workouts i guess!
        Maybe I need to take a little less? I'm quite small...
        L-glut is totally harmless. I take 5g or more a day, never heard of a rush, you sure it's straight L-glut and not a mixture of other stuff?
        L-glut is odorless, tasteless and has no side effects. but it takes away sugar cravings and also keeps you from getting sore after working out.
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

'Rush' from L-Glutamine

Sometimes I feel a rush from taking l-glut and Gaba at the same time.

Kinda like a tingling in my brain, which I took as my brain healing from all the over drinking before.

Comment

'Rush' from L-Glutamine

Gaba can give you a real 'brain tingle', Rosalind....probably that. But if you don't mind it!!....

I am interested in the L-Glut for less apres excercise soreness...I forgot that aspect of it...must go get it!!

Thanks!

Love Finding My Self. xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

'Rush' from L-Glutamine

Finding My Self;260028 wrote: Gaba can give you a real 'brain tingle', Rosalind....probably that. But if you don't mind it!!....

I am interested in the L-Glut for less apres excercise soreness...I forgot that aspect of it...must go get it!!

Thanks!

Love Finding My Self. xx
              FMS, I thought the gaba brain tingle felt good....others may not.

I do need to pick it up on the exercise end (mods or not drinking is not enough)....it will be interesting to see if the l-glut helps with soreness.

Comment

Working...
              X