FUN TIME FOLKS - What is the funniest stupidest thing you have ever done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:H Just a bit of fun folks but it occurred to me that we must have done some pretty crazy things when big AL has had control of our minds and actions - the ones we can remember of course HA HA

So I thought it might be fun to start a thread and share our experiences with everyone - nothing too heavy - just for a laugh and to make everyone feel NORMAL - mind you in my case, sometimes big AL has had nothing to do with it :H :H Must be the pea brain!!

A simple one to start with

I put my frozen shopping in the larder instead of the freeze. Did not go in for a couple of days and found a gooey horrible stinking pile of mush Yuck What a mess and what a waste of money!! Al's fault of course!!

Looking forward to hearing some tales from my MWO pals and will come up with some more myself!! No shortage of material here I think!!

Sweetpea xx
    :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

so many to choose from .. I'm going to have to mull this for a while ...:H
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

:shocked: :yay: Someone else with a sense of humour :goodjob:

Sweetpea xx
      :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Have you seen those tv commercials they are currently advocating for teens .. "don't put your pictures up on the internet.. they could be there for life".... well, that comes to mind for me...:egad:

:crazymonkey:

aaahhh... no....:H

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Meditation mama you could go :anon: undercover promise not to tell :H :H

LOL sweetpea xxx

Comment

I tried to make homemade potato chips by mixing instant mashed potatoes with a little water, making patties and frying it in Criso. EWE!
            sigpic

Comment

ok

Thanks, needed something to make me laugh!:thanks:

Tried to think of something not too incriminating:

Cooked frozen DiGiornos pizzas for a bunch of teenagers at my son's birthday party w/the cardboard still on the bottoms.................talk about GOOEY!!! and DOUGHEY!! Ick!:H

MA:h
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

BUT Cowgal think of the roughage that was in it - I call that responsible parenting myself :H :H

down2earth I think you might have such concocted the latest must do recipe - did it disintegrate or what!! LOL I can't cook to save my life lol with or without AL :H

lol Sweetpea xx

Comment

I am such a princess.. never, ever would even think of doing anything to my car myself.. I had a car that needed oil, and I was stuck.. so I thought "I can do this"! I stopped at the gas station, bought the oil, opened the hood (which took me a while), and started putting the oil in.. I was making a mess and it was smoking.. finally a nice young man came over and was trying not to laugh... he said no ma'am.. that is where you check your oil.. THIS is where you put the oil IN. I was trying to pour the oil in where you take the dipstick out!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
                  Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Sweetpea. They splattered all over the stove and fell apart. I ended up with a pot full of burnt potato bits, Which I still ate. – I think.
                    sigpic

Comment

this is a good example of how cooking and AL don't mix!

There's so many!.............I wish it only extended as far as cooking. Gotta think about this for awhile

Comment

this was years ago..... but always makes me laugh at myself. Out on my dates harley had to pee, he pulled over and I went down a hill into the woods to pee, it was dark, I appearantly didn't come back out, he came looking for me and I was taking a nap...oopps. Needless to say the relationship didn't go to much further than that.

Comment

Oh, How funny.

I unfortunately cannot remember my funny stuff because I was blacked out. Damn. Kicked off planes, out of it and unable to go into work, broke my nose on a table that I do not remember...

However, I do love the funny stuff based on the drinking. We are such dweebs...

Love,
                          Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

:nutso: Go for it RN I am sure you will come up with a gem

Down2earth - I can do splattered bit - it fact i prefer the crispy well done bits to anything else LOL xx

Mediation Mama I knew we would get you to confess - Promise not to tell :H :H

lol sweetpea

Comment

walking up to a table of folks to speak. You know, all the snooty people gathered in one spot in a small southern town. Had my shoes on the wrong feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X