• Time
  • Show
Clear All

l-glut powder

where are you getting it from?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

l-glut powder

Greeneyes, in capsule form I get mine right here from the MWO website and that's what I take when traveling etc.

in bulk form I get it at Walmart in the weightlifting/protein section. it's made by EAS and I get a 14oz jug of the powder. I put a heaping teaspoon in my breakfast smoothie, then take another one in juice in the afternoon/evening.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

l-glut powder

It won't make me feel speedy? I can't drink caffeine at all, never, hate the feeling. Advice Dr. Det? Thanks.

BTW, you should start charging for your advice! :H
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

l-glut powder

nope, if anything it will promote relaxation. definitely won't wire you up.
        charging? no way, this is fun research. and it's biased since it's from my perspective...we are all different.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

l-glut powder

So how often can I take this stuff? Two tsp. a day, or two tsp. three times a day or what? TIA

How much was yours at WalMart? You don't want to know what I spent at GNC because my stupid WalMart didn't have it.

Comment

l-glut powder

I take tons of it to help mitigate the catabolic effects of my reduced calorie diet. I don't notice any physical feelings at all when I do take it though, I just know its helping preserve muscle

I like the chewable tablets they have at GNC. So far I've only tried grape flavor though but they're good! Pwders can be such a hassle.

Comment

l-glut powder

Noelle, you can't OD on it so it's up to your body's reaction/response to it. in studies I've looked at a bad craving may take up to 12 grams to mitigate. A rounded teaspoon has 5 to 6 grams. I take a rounded teaspoon in my smoothie in the morning and one at night after dinner. Then more if I'm having a bad AL or sugar craving. At walmart a 14oz jug cost less than 10.00 and it's made by EAS not some 'no name' brand.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

l-glut powder

Like I said MY Walmart doesn't carry it. So I looked it up on WalMart.com and THEY dont' have it either!!! GNC's was NOT cheap....I gotta find it somewhere else cheaper! Det. how come your's has it? I'm jealous!

Comment

l-glut powder

ACK!!!!! I had a bad reaction to this stuff. No more L-glut for me!!!!

Comment

l-glut powder

Noelle, really? what was the reaction?
                    sigpic

Comment

l-glut powder

Very vague but distressing symptoms. I felt shivery with no fever. I just felt BAD and knew something was wrong. I wanted to sleep even when I wasn't sleepy. I just felt awful. I stopped the L-glut because it was the only new thing I was taking and I felt better yesterday and great today!

I think it must be very rare to have a reaction though. It really doesn't make any sense. And everyone else seems to be able to take it.

I hope this doesn't scare anyone.....honest. That would make me feel really bad.

Comment

l-glut powder

Many times individuals have allergies to certain substances. I wish I was allergic to alcohol. I probably am. Makes my nose run.
                        sigpic

Comment

l-glut powder

I'm defininately allergic to alcohol......it made me stupid, lazy and did I mention stupid?

Comment

l-glut powder

booze also made me very lazy and slow

Comment

l-glut powder

It didn't make you stupid too??? JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X