off the wagon after 12 days AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I could handle moderation and I did for a few days but then the old bad habits and denial set in, I now know I can not have white wine in the house this starts a pattern then I drink way to much, I am going for 30 days AF I am not sure if I can drink like a normal person again I am not going to worry about that right now I just know how good I felt AF and I want to feel that way again

Plumeria
    sigpic

Plumeria, best of luck to you! I hope you make your 30 days AF. I am on day 2, and I’m trying to stay AF until the end of the month, it’s 11 days, but it’s a start. I always try to remember how much more restful sleep it when I am AF…and I dream…which I love.

YOU CAN DO IT!
    sigpic

Comment

Know just how you feel Plumeria. We think we're in control and before we know it, we are back to those old habits. Best not to look too far into the future right now, just don't have a drink today eh?

Janicexxx
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

ps well done on the 12 days AF!!!!!!!!!!!
        AF since 9 May 2012
        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Working...
        X