brain drain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brain drain

i find that my recovery takes longer and the side effects effect longer. for example after a night of binge drinking the next day i cocoon in bed. The day after that i tentatively move around, BUT my distance perception is all off. i don't see cars , my mind doesn't always register the stop lights. and forget places with alot of people . i get overwhelmed in wallmart people keep coming and moving so fast. i somethimes just stand still in the aisle to gather my wits. I hope the longer i'm af the fuzziness will dissipear. i hate to think of all the damage i've done to those little trooper brain cells.

brain drain

Jupiter...I have also experienced that. Just a year ago, I could wake up in the morning and get to work and just have a hangover. Now, it takes me at least 3 days to recover from a binge. First day in bed all day, second day...wanting to be in bed all day, third day...kinda normalizing (if I hadnt been drinking for days straight). Fourth day, kinda normal again. Taking much much longer to recover.

It is taking so much time away from life, the drinking...and then the recovery. It is now to me no longer of drinking and wasting days....it is a matter of life or death.
    This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

brain drain

I hear you . I'm wondering how much is repairable

Comment

brain drain

uh-oh. that must be the vertigo. she hangs her head and reaches for thekudzu.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

brain drain

lol greeneyes...no not vertigo. wrote that and decided to remind myself every day.
          This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

brain drain

I mean me.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

brain drain

hi there..jupiter it depends how long you been af.... good luck ....it will only get better with time .....for me it took 2 weeks
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
              X