My response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My response

I am going to make a long story short by leaving out details, but we had a recent thread about negative poo-poo heads.
    I got a text tonight from a so called friend who said, "MMM. Drinks r good."

My response was, "Good 4 u. Im sure ur liver thinks the same thing as it is collecting fat tissue. N ur bladder that cant b controlled. N the brain that gets anxious. So in other words, have fun getting fat, pissing on urself n thinking ur having a heart attack."

All of these things are true for this person who has told me in the past he did not want to have a relationship with me because I drink too much, but he is a piece of shit.
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

My response

:thumbs: :yougo:

Comment

My response

And good 4 U.

Winefree

Comment

My response

:wd:

Seeing as we are in mixed company I won't say the first man type bashing comment that comes to mind

Good job, luka...

love and hugs,
        K
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

My response

good for you Luka
          Jacqui xxx
          Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

My response

No-Brainer !!!

The person who sent you the texl must be a total no brainer !!! would you send a diabetic a message saying sugar is great for you, what your problem ? eat plenty of chocolate ! no cause you would not as society sees diabetics as sick through no fault of there own ( which in some cases is not true) and they get loads of help support and sympathy. BUT generally speaking a big proportion of society think that if you have a problem with booze that you have decided to be like that and its your own fault , and you should just stop drinking !! god if it was that easy. They just don't get it we are ill ,not like this out choice, because who would ever choose to go what we go through !!! so because they think we want to be like this help and support ( and as for sympathy jesus when did you ever hear somebody say they feel sorry for an alcoholic !!)

Sounds like the person who sent you the text did you a favour not having a relationship with you, the last thing you need is an insensative person like that around you.

Keep strong Regards Daisy x x

Comment

My response

Wow what a dick.

not all us guys are jerks tho

Comment

My response

Yep - the guy needs a slap!

Satori

xxx
                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Working...
                X