Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

My acid/ alkaline balance is out of whack.

I feel sick...help!

Help!

Need more information. Please expand

Comment

Help!

Tired....Have been drinking apple cider vinegar to try and balance things out, but it doesn't seem to be enough.

Said I was going to stop drinking so many diet cokes but lost track of that in trying to keep my alcohol consumption down.

I don't have any of those PH test strips ( too sick to leave the house) but the balance must be real bad.

I have been eating too much protein probably as I craved them during detox.

Comment

Help!

R, have read that 2 much diet soda is also bad, especially if it still has caffeine.
        I tried the cider vinegar once for my acid reflux and it really didn't seem to work.
        Why are you doing the cider vinegar?
        Have you read the MWO book?

Winefree

Comment

Help!

Yes, I have read the MWO book. Seemed to be a simplfied version of Seven weeks which I am also reading....neither one addresses ph balance. (that I remember anyways)

Comment

Help!

I don't remember ph balance in either book as well.
            That;s why I asked about why the cider vinegar?

Comment

Help!

I read that apple cider vinegar was supposed to help with Ph balance.

It did somewhat...but I guess mine is so messed up that it wasn't enough.

Trying to figure out what else I can do then to get the ph balance right.

It seems backwards, seems acidic but it turns to alkaline. Same with the lemons and grapefruit they are acidic but turn alkaline in the body.

I don't know much about acid/ alkaline balance but am quite sure that is my probelm right now.

Comment

Help!

Try some honey in the apple cider vinegar.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Help!

Thanks, greeneyes I will try that.

I have had a cold since Christmas and I may have to go to the doctor.

Ironic that I made it through 39 days Af without ever going to a doctor and now I might have to go anyway over a cold.

I don't know what kind of doctor to go to. In traditional medicine they don't seem to know anything.

Perhaps I should try an internist or something like that.

Comment

Help!

drink water and only water. you shouldn't drink vinegar if you don't know your exact ph balance.
                    yes lemons and vinegar turn alkaline naturally in the body.
                    have you ever heard of the master cleanse?
                    they explain a lot about ph balance in the system.

maybe you are just detoxing.
                    good luck
                    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Help!

Trixie,

I have heard people here talk about the master clease, but other than that I don't know much about it.

Thanks for the suggestion of just drinking water untill I know what my exact PH is.

Perhaps I will just order some ph strips in the mail since I don't feel well enough to go anywhere.

Comment

Help!

Guess I just hadn't read far enough in seven weeks. It says taking alka-seltzer can alkalize the body. Guess that is what the alka in alka seltzer means. I didn't think of that. I will have my husband pick some up while he is out, as I still am not feeling well enough to leave the house.

Comment

Help!

Now I am seeing red dots...what in the world is going on?

Comment

Help!

Can't do a 30?

I did a 30 on my first attempt. So I don't get how someone is incapable of doing a 30....that doesn't make any sense?

I can't in good conscience stay in at MWO any longer as there is too much emphasis on going straight to topa before someone even tries a thirty first without it. My continued involvement in MWO is implied condonement of this practice.

Many people who could have discovered that merely not drinking for a month helped them drink less will never know that if they go straight to the topa. And even in cases where they are doing a thirty with the topa they might believe then that it is the topa ,not doing a thirty, that did it.

MWO out is not for me I have found after being here since NOV. 11 th 2007. I did learn some things here about what supplements to use while doing a thirty and I thank you for that. Time to move on though.

Good Luck!

On second thought I will stay and let people know that they should try mods after a 30 without the topa first before they go straight to the topa. My numbers will be on the drink tracker to bear this out.

Plus sorry if this was a bit harsh I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have a mild case of pneumonia and so I haven't been feeling well.

Another thing, some people might become a bit negative when they realize they can't really unsubscribe or unregister from MWO. Poeple who might have just left quietly might instead speak up more when they realize they registered but now they cant unregister.

I can have some one else change my password as I did, but that doesn't keep me from being able to read the post, just responding.

So I just got a new password when I realized not being able to respond still wasn't saving me anytime.

If this were a protected forum and people could unregister then once they left they couldn't read the post even.

Yeah someone could just not go to the site but we are talking people with drinking problems so they might be a bit ocd.

I know that might be silly, but still I couldn't be the only one that likes to unsub from a group completely and finally if they think it is taking too much time out of the day.

I feel bad that this post is so negative I just find it frustrating that I can't just unsub or unregister really.

Comment

Working...
                            X