smart ass answers for 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aflight attdt was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets.
    As a man approached,she extended her hand for the ticket & he opened his trench coat & flashed her. Without missing a beat...she said, :"Sir, I need to see you ticket, not your stub."

A lady was picking thru the frozen turkeys at the store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family.
    She asked a stock boy, "Do these get any bigger?" The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."

The cop got out of his car & the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
    The kid replied, "Yeah, I got here as fast I could."
    When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

Acollege teacher reminds her class of tomorro's final exam.
    "Now class, I wont tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in the family, but that's it.
    A smart ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would you say if tomorro I said I was suffering from complete & utter sexual exhaustion?
    The entire class is reduced to laughter & snickering.
    When silence is restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head & sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand"

funny Judie.

Comment

I love these Judie!

Comment

Working...
      X