you'd think I could dress myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh crap. Put on clothes and hubby says um...no. looks like you slept in them. Correct. I can't get past this whirly thing. Please let me just dry my hair and get to work and not look or act too stupid.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

But then what? All I want to do is lay down and sleep. Am I alone here?
    sigpic

Comment

Oh green,
      That made me recall an incident yrs ago when I was wickedly hungover/still drunk........dragged myself out of the house to go to work........was walking down the street when I realized I could see the seams of my skirt........had put it on outside in. Was running late........no time to return to house, so had to skip down a lane to turn offending skirt out right way!!! :H

Gawd.........is hellish to have to go to work with hangover.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Mornings suck. They really do. And now I have to endure them knowing that I hopefully won't be drinking before noon anymore.

Comment

hahaha. Hubby gave a deposition once and after I said um, your pants are on inside out. He's not a drinker, he's just a man. haha
          sigpic

Comment

greeneyes;261206 wrote: But then what? All I want to do is lay down and sleep. Am I alone here?
            You are Sooooo not alone. Sleep is an escape. I love to sleep, especially when I am feeling really down and alone in the alcohol issue. I can sleep and drift into a life that is not my own and no one can see. Waking up forces me to live with the person that I have become. And that person can be especially unattractive in the morning in many ways.

Comment

Working...
            X