Croft is a Girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Croft is a Girl!

I have been reading through posts all morning with the word "Croft" in them. I am just amazed at how many folks read and commented on that post. I guess it just proves that we all need a little more positive encouragment. So, I am happy that I was able to oblige.

And, I also read so many postive successes this morning. One, really stood out for me and reinforced my accomplishment last night, no matter how small. One of you bragged that you only drank 5 beers instead of the usual 8 or 9 (i may have the exact numbers wrong)- just remember - THAT COUNTS!!!! I drank last night, but I did not get drunk. Drank 3 glasses of red wine over the course of 4 hours. THAT COUNTS!!!

And, just so everyone is crystal clear - CROFT IS A GIRL! I look almost like my avatar. Sorta like I look almost like a Barbie doll - only without the permanent makeup.

Croft is a Girl!

Haha its always good to clarity I guess. I figured you were a girl when you said you made ou with the mailman. Plus not too many guys have chick avatars..I figured you gotyour name from Laura Croft or something. I know I got my name from a video game. Well. A video game trailer I guess...

Comment

Croft is a Girl!

which one the one on the left or right in avi....lol
      And yes cutting down by how ever much is a good thing....
      Jacqui xxx
      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Croft is a Girl!

jacqui;261725 wrote: which one the one on the left or right in avi....lol
        And yes cutting down by how ever much is a good thing....
        Jacqui xxx
        hahahahahahahahahahaa

Comment

Croft is a Girl!

progressing

You are so positive, sounds like me who is happy when I only drink 3-4 beers instead of the usual 8-9 (or 12!!!!) I am glad that counts as progress, cuz I can't afford to beat myself up anymore than I already had in the past!

Thanks Croft for all the positivity you post when you do, it is greatly appreciated by this girl here!! (don't look anything like barbie, nor like my avatar!!) but I do LOVE horses, both of mine are anxiously waiting for my knee to recover so I can ride again..............at least it is winter so I don't miss riding that much, would rather ride in fall and spring!!!

Enough rambling, just wanted to thank you Croft!!

MA:h :l
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Croft is a Girl!

cowgal;262647 wrote: You are so positive, sounds like me who is happy when I only drink 3-4 beers instead of the usual 8-9 (or 12!!!!) I am glad that counts as progress, cuz I can't afford to beat myself up anymore than I already had in the past!

Thanks Croft for all the positivity you post when you do, it is greatly appreciated by this girl here!! (don't look anything like barbie, nor like my avatar!!) but I do LOVE
            horses, both of mine are anxiously waiting for my knee to recover so I can ride again..............at least it is winter so I don't miss riding that much, would rather ride in fall and spring!!!

Enough rambling, just wanted to thank you Croft!!

MA:h :l
            I like horses too. Don't have any, but I do love to ride when I get a chance. When I don't get a chance I ride my mountain bike. Her name is Julianna. And you have to really watch her. She is pretty spunky and has been known to throw me every one in a while.

Comment

Croft is a Girl!

Croft;261686 wrote:
              And, just so everyone is crystal clear - CROFT IS A GIRL! I look almost like my avatar. Sorta like I look almost like a Barbie doll - only without the permanent makeup.
              Oh hell, Croft - I made that mistake. Sorrreeeee! Avatar looks like it might have a beard - that's what threw me!! I'll blame my poor eyesight!!

Whatever you are anyway, your post on not beating yourself up is printed out and stuck to PC cupboard door. No higher accolade frankly!

Bessie xx (who definitely doesn't look like a Barbie doll..... more like Ken if I'm honest!)

Comment

Croft is a Girl!

I don't really look like a barbie doll either. That might have been hopefull thinking.

Comment

Croft is a Girl!

funny Croft

Watch out for that rogue motor bike.............BUT, at least the breaks USUALLY work on them,huh??? Wish you lived closer, I'd invite you to ride, always looking for a riding partner!!
                  love,:h :l

MA:h
                  :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Croft is a Girl!

Oh Croftie, I am glad you don't have an 18-inch waist and 40DD boobs like Barbie!! I did know you were a girl, but I do get confused often with people's posts where you can't tell their gender. makes it interesting. say hi to Julianna. my bike is a guy I think .
                    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Croft is a Girl!

Just a note in the bike. It is not a motor bike. It is a mountain bike, which means that I have to pedal up the hills. So I probably would not be able to keep up with you folks with motor bikes.

Mountain biking, as an activity, is very sick and wrong with no rational reason for its existance other than an occasional blood-letting ceremony to the trail gods.

Comment

Working...
                      X