anger trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anger trigger

That's my big one. I shut down this week. Hubby is so used to me doing everything and he just didn't do anything to help me out. I'm at work and he's in bed. Maybe my lesson is to be less anal. I simply don't see how I can care more than he does about the business. so I drank. To squech my anger. But I'm going to let go of some of the stuff I usually do and if there's an audit then tough. He just leaves everyting in a pile for me rather than pitch in and help me. As if 3 jobs isn't enough. Grrrrr. somebody kick my ass out of this rough spot. I did quit cooking. Heck, I quit eating. Oh, that's where that 10 lbs went.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

anger trigger

hi there... yea let it out doesnt it feel better than holding it in..and just try not to another trigger talking helps.. good luck
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

anger trigger

I got criticized for mail piing up. Gee, could it hurt to handle the mail after 20 years? Remember how to write a check? You know, I think I'm really angry at myself for being an enabler. Ouch. That hurts. But any eye-opener is a good thing.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

anger trigger

Oh green drinking wont help hon....try talking to him...sending you love
        Jacqui xxx
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

anger trigger

:yeahright:

Hi green .........Same thing here.......
          I can't remember that I purchased appliances and a stove with the tag "MEN NOT ALLOWED"......but it must be there somewhere!!!!!

:h :h

Comment

Working...
          X