Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi there.. what a great day...we have baby's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes it was and is great day .i never been a morning person. but this morning i felt different.more relax and calm. i just took my time and look around to see if there was anything that needed to get done around the yard and yea the dog made one hell of a mess there. but that was easy.and then i got a call from a buddy he reminded me about free wood and that made me really happy and well i pick that up and got back to work on the yard. and there was is one thing i dont pay much attention to and that was the pepper plant.the last few weeks have been cold here but not cold enough to kill the plant. there are two more good ripe peppers left and more on the way. we got babys.and i just got everything done. then i decided to give my kids a call and ask them to go out to dinner with us and of course my kids said yes and they can really eat and of course the last table and the closest to the bar. my kids look at me and smile. and my oldest one said he would have smack me if did and i said to them. i love my life now and this is the best way to be. so i can spend more time with you all. ... i got to tell you. yes life is great and getting better every day ....have a great night and live for today
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOU!!!! To spend time with a family who supports you, obviously loves you and is proud of you for what you are accomplishing. I am so envious of you. And to have a prolific pepper plant!!! My favorite vegetable!

Your joy and happiness spills out from every word you wrote in your post.

Comment

That is fantastic! Look at you and your pepper plant.. growing and budding! You should be so proud of yourself. Days like the one you just described are so simple but the most rewarding, aren't they?

Way to go, tlrg! What a bright future you have.

Remember to pay close attention to that Pepper Plant!

Namaste,

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

yes that was really great and its such a nice thing just to realise how much our families loved and and wanted us to be there for them and unfortunately we were never there and now we got the chance, wish you all the happiness in world with your family. TLRGS

Comment

maasai, don't forget, we can can be your family too. I know it's not the same. But the people here are wonderful. Both of my parents have died, my sister and brother are worthless to me.

It's time for you and I to make out own, new families. We can still keep the old memories, but we can also make new memories.

Comment

Working...
          X