hi there...90 day today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there...90 day today

hi there..90 days today it feels so good to say it and tomorrow is my youngest boy birthday he turns 14. i already give him. his gift last night. and tonight we are all going to AA meeting so they can see me get my 90 day chip.and i know theres a differents of opinion for some but its what you make of it. yea they talk about you have to get a sponsor.but hell if i want someone to tell me what i should or shouldnt do.but the books have alot to them.and there is alot of good poeple there as well. so if you want to try something different . but the same as this site.try an AA meeting. its just what you get from it that counts.. and for me i goto about 4 meeting aweek and am on this site everyday.sharing my thoughts. and it all halps..there alot of good poeple on this site and i want to say thanks to you all..................and there is one thing in the bible that saids god helps those who help them selfs.. and it all helps. so hey have a great sunday enjoy it .live it ::H :thanks:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

hi there...90 day today

Congrats on 90 Days!!!!

I'm glad you have found a combination that works for you...that's all that counts.

I'll bet your family will be proud!

Don

Comment

hi there...90 day today

tlrgs

Congratulations! Reads as though you are so happy ... I am proud FOR you.

Ok; gotta ask ...

tlrgs = The Long Road Getting Sober? ... Just wondering.

Have a fabulous day!

- Masq
      Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
      :wings: :huggy

Comment

hi there...90 day today

90 days is awsome! DAMN I hope to reach that mark someday! Huge congrats to you!!!!!:goodjob:

Comment

hi there...90 day today

Many congrats' on 90 days to you!!!!! Well done you are a star!!!!!!!!
          Geordiegirl

Comment

hi there...90 day today

thanks

i never would have thought of it . it fits.... the long road getting sober...TLRGS.
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

hi there...90 day today

:goodjob: Thats awesome......enjoy your day. Im so proud of you. God bless you......and your son :h

Comment

hi there...90 day today

Fabulous tlrgs..........many congrats to you.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

hi there...90 day today

Congrats. I remember being very proud of family members picking up chips. AA can be a very loving, wonderful crowd of folks. They very often love up your family too. Fond memories.

Comment

hi there...90 day today

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you will have a wonderful evening. What an amazing accomplishment. I am very happy for you.

MM
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

hi there...90 day today

tlrgs, Wow 90 days :thumbs: and you just joined MWO January 2008. You were well on your way before you joined. You should be so proud of your accomplishment.

And thanks, I am enjoying my Sunday....alcohol free!:happyheart:
                      Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

hi there...90 day today

Congratulations tlrgs!!!! Fantastic!!! I agree - whatever works for you. That's all that matters. Hope you really enjoyed the day........
                        wonder xo

Comment

hi there...90 day today

Congratulations Wonderwold! Job well done on 90 days AF. I attened AA meetings every so often. I'm all "for whatever it takes to stay sober". I'm happy for you and am proud of you in that you have the courage to utilizie all the tools that are available to you. Also, YOU and YOUR STRENGTH are key components to your sobriety. Give yourself lots of credit!
                          September 23, 2011

Comment

hi there...90 day today

Congratulations on 90 days, tlrgs....what a wonderful accomplishment :goodjob:

LZ

Comment

Working...
                            X