'Social Situations' Hypno CD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - I'm about to buy this online, but am wondering if it will be any good on it's own (without the basic cd set I mean).

Advice?

it certainly can't hurt! I'm thinking about getting that one too.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi, just wondering how you went with this tape.
      I know another memember had ordered the social drinking tape. I like the other tapes, some nights when i have alot on my mind i listen to hypo 2 and sleep like a baby.

They do seem to work. I have been having a couple of drinks a month, which is ok, although the other night i had neally toooo much.(had that feeling that i could have kept going , lucky my hubby said its time to go home.) Still need to be careful.

Comment

Thanks for bumping this up. I'm curious how the other cd's work also.
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

CDs

Can anyone tell me how the sleep one works is meant to help you get to sleep, it makes me keep wanting to go to the loo! How load should you play it. Also I have lost the subliminal one that was in the set does anyone know if you can purchase it on its own? Thanks very much:new:

Comment

Working...
          X