Acupuncture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acupuncture?

Has anyone tried this? I think I'm gonna try it.
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Acupuncture?

There are meridian points that can be stimulated and little magnets that can be placed on some points on your ears that you can press on. It's not a silver bullet. You must be committed to overcoming the addiction but it can help the process.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Acupuncture?

They stick needles in you. Lots of them. You have to be prepared for that.

That said, it has helped billions of people for thousands of years. I think it is even covered by insurance now in many countries. It's not hocus pocus.

I've undergone quite a bit. I've found it to help with sleep and general fatigue. It is not as painful as it sounds, though it depends on the accupuncturist. It's not supposed to be painful, anyway.

Why not give it a try?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Acupuncture?

It didn't do anything for me : (
        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
        - George Jackson

Comment

Acupuncture?

Acupuncture didn't help me either. And I went for about 8 sessions ...

Comment

Acupuncture?

myheart and and twinkie, it can help, but you have to be on the page of recovery. it is not magic. it is part of the big picture.
            sigpic

Comment

Acupuncture?

i have heard of acupuncture being used for addictions. be aware that there are a lot of people out there who call themselves acupucturist and stick needles in you and play new age music but really aren't qualified.

I used it many years ago to shrink uterine fibroids. it worked on some but not others.
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Acupuncture?

I'll keep thinking about trying it. No harm trying, right?
                Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Acupuncture?

If you are worried, check credentials.
                  sigpic

Comment

Acupuncture?

I swear by it.. You absolutely have to find the right person, though. I go every week.
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Acupuncture?

acupuncture

Hi -- Just an fyi ... I went to someone who seemed very competent ... she helped with just about everything but the alcohol. But pls. check out my post on B vitamins. They actually seem to be making a difference. For me, at least.
                      Twinkie

Comment

Working...
                      X