SAMe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAMe

has anyone taken SAMe for depression? if so does it work and for how long did you take it? any feedback is appreciated.:thanks:
    :huggy
    "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people" ~ Jennifer Beals

SAMe

Bettelove,

I just started taking SamE two days ago.

It makes me very lightheaded for about 30 minutes, after about 30 minutes, and flushed, so do not take it 30 minutes be operating heavy machinery, as they say...

It will take two weeks to notice the benefits, I believe, at a minimum.

If no one else responds, I will let you know.

I am also going to restart taking the L-Tryptophan at dinner, since MM has been raving about it.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

SAMe

thank you Cindi. I'm going to start taking it. thanks for heads up about feeling lightheaded.
      :huggy
      "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people" ~ Jennifer Beals

Comment

SAMe

If you are bi-polar or even suspect you may be--- well, just see my post on this a little earlier on in this forum.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

SAMe

Actually, I recommend you read that thread no matter what. There is a lot of other people's experience. It's on page 2... not far down... also titled SAMe.

Here's a quote from one of my posts:
          "I tried it (one dose) and it is one of the worst things I ever did. Went into a manic frenzy that lasted 4 days. I do not recommend toying with this if there is even a slight suspicion of bipolar... unless you are out to end your life in a spectacularly uncomfortable fashion."
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

SAMe

I've got a bunch of it in my refrigerator-- anyone want to buy it cheap?

Comment

Working...
            X